Help Plz Help!! my games is stop working in middle of playing.

yomanabhi

Journeyman
Hey guys Help me whenever i play games like Far cry 2, GTA 4,Crysis warhead.
They start well but after nearly half-hour. these games hang. I have to end task by task manager, or sometimes message appear in window 7 "This program is stop responding Check for solution or close this program" Or Sometimes I face Blue Screen of Death and then my computer get restarted itself.
I Recently upgraded my CPU components in my old cabinet.
Here is configuration:
Ram: 2 GB DDR3
Processor: Core i3 with 3.06 GHz speed
Mother Board: MSI H55 -E21
Hard-disk: 500 GB

My all drivers are updated so whats Going on???:cry:

pauldmps

Banned
Might be a heating issue, check your pc temperatures while playing or the psu might be not working properly as Sam suggested.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Yes, most probably.. it is a heating issue. Or a really bad PSU which is constantly failing to pump jolts to GPU.

As he is telling that the problem is with multiple games, we can eliminate the possibility of game copy problem. Or they all might be corrupted. We will never know.At least, Until OP replies. :D

Last edited:

ajai5777

Youngling
It might be the overheating issue of CPU or GPU.Use CPUID's HWmonitor to check the temperatures while gaming.If both are normal check the PSU.

OP
yomanabhi

yomanabhi

Journeyman
@All
I came to know whats the problem,
I Have Forsa nVIDIA 9400GT.
While playing GTA IV, My computer display message Nvidia Display graphics drivers is stop working has been recovered.
Now you guys tell me what to do this message display every time I play games, to solve this problem.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Monitor your GPU temperature while running the game. And observe the temperature at the moment the game crashed. And try reinstalling Display drivers.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
well if Video driver gives such a notification, theres a small chance the Windows partition got corrupted or maybe, he have used the Windows update to add some extra drivers over the stock Nvidia drivers.

still i'll suggest OP to run CPUID HWmonitor & game for 15min & post a screenshot of the HWMonitor panel showing the temperature. want to make clear that temperates are ok.

Top Bottom