Help on Kaspersky AV.. pls HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
hi,

I have a N 6600 and i installled kaspersky AV in it. But then i found that as soon as i open it a window appears saying its trial veraion expired. Now the problem is that i wanted to uninstall it but whenever i try to do so from application manager it says cannot uninstall application open. !! :cry: I tried to close it from Fexplorer but its not displayed there also ..... wat should i do now guys pls HEEEEEEEElP me :x THX in advance

regards
amol

anandk

Distinguished Member
i use nokia6600 too. i have installed apman. using it one can close all open applications. use it then uninstall kav. search for apman., as it is, its a nice appli to have on the fon.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
ya i tried to but kapersky displays "trial version expired" and then leaves only one option i.e. to close. i cannot enter the program.

cryptid

Journeyman
get a task manager software u will find plenty of them on mobango.com(u got to register ur self,, its free) then use the task manager to end the process( the process name may be KAV not very sure) after doing this u can uninstall it from manager

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
i got it guys finally. !!! I deleted the folder using Fexplorer and then restarted my phone.. It was done :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom