Help on buying a mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blended Pain

Right off the assembly line
Please help with some suggestions for buying a new mobile. My budget is from 10-20k. Preferably around 15k, will go for 20k only if its really worth it.
Here are my requirements: (in order of priority)

1. It should not be too flashy or 'teenagerish' . I won't buy walkman (w550 or w800) just because of that. Though it should look good, stylish yet classy.

2. Sound quality. Since I will be using it primarily for buisness purposes which requires alot of negotiation on the phone, this is essential.

3. Properly spaced keys. I also do alot of texts for buisness so this is important. NOTE : I do not however, require a mobile with a keyboard.

4. Sturdy. It should not be too sensitive. I don't want it to stop working after a single fall. (or ten for that matter)

5. Value for money. Everything after point 5 is secondary I don't wan't my budget to increase because of those. However, the phone should be cool enough to have the 'ooh' appeal.

6. Features. Buisness applications like word editors, excel, internet connectivity, bluetooth etc.
Music playback, good camera, video recording etc. come next.
A good starting memory is also a plus.

Any suggestions ?

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
i think u should try nokia9300 its nice and god and value and preety compaq too haf the size of the oldercommunicator and it has a keyboard and a big screen tooo in mumbai with bil it cst 20000 and without bill which many people take is 15450 only preety cheap

thesecond option is nokia7710 its nice it is a touch scren ad frm that u can get to an apllication fst and write message and e mail them fst as it will be having a nice touch screnn keyboard u ca nview many sites pretty nicelyyand in mumbai tis for 12000 with bill

OP
Blended Pain

Blended Pain

Right off the assembly line
@official techie: razr v3 is too delecate. Atleast you should've read my priority list.

@hacker: I said i don't want anything with a keyboard..pls read..

Any other suggestions?

I was planning to buy either w810i or one of the N-series. Is w810i sturdy and durable?

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I was just thinkin of suggesting the w810 or the NSeries, u beat me to it ;)

SE phones r slightly less sturdy than the Nokias. But they carry more flaunt value in my POV.
Better (not in no. but in usefulness) features too. Like camera, music...
But since ur a business-type a guy, with more emphasis on the performance, price and features, a Symbian phone has to be ur target, more pointedly the Nokia N series, rounded up to the N70-72. Pick within this breed and u'll find ur goal, son!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ok my suggestion is dont go for nokia or se or motorola or any other mobile brand go for hp iPaq6828 ..... costly but believe it sworth every ruppee ..... bought for my uncle he is absolutely happy with it ....

Features:
Intel PXA272 processor 412 MHz,
192 MB total Memory (64 MB SDRAM, 128 MB ROM for persistent storage),
2.7" Color Display (Transflective TFT QVGA with LED backlight and power save mode),
Integrated Bluetooth,
Integrated Wi-fi,
2.0 MP Digital Camera with Flash and Video
Recording, MP3 Stereo,
Integrated GSM/GPRS Tri Band Mobile phone with EDGE,
Integrated speaker & Microphone,
Integrated Mini-SD slot,
Removable/ rechargeable 1530 mAh Lithium Polymer battery,
Audio sound via Lifevibes Surround system,
Operating system: Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0- Phone edition with messaging and security feature pack, MS Word, Excel,
Internet Explorer and Outlook

and the best feature it is a little bigger than 6600

*www.mobilewhack.com/images/HP-RW6828_PDA.jpg *img.pconline.com.cn/images/product/1429/142983/mobile_hb_ipaq_hw6828_1l_m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom