Help..New PC around 50K

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
That cabinet does not have usb 3.0 port at front panel while spec-01(or any recent good cabinet) has.Its overall design is also old with no 2.5" ssd bay(meaning you will have to separately buy a 2.5" to 3.5" drive bay mounting bracket if you plan to install a ssd in CM311) which again spec-01 has(infact it has 4 bays dual compatible with both 3.5" & 2.5" hdd/ssd). Better go with corsair carbide spec-01 which costs similar & comes with free shipping from amazon.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Guys Thank you so much for your support,
Finally I bought my cpu, Here is the rig :

Intel i5 8400
Gigabyte z370 m d3h
1tb wd HDD
Samsung ssd 250gb 860evo
Corsair smps cs 650m
Cabinet cooler master 311
8gb 3000mah ddr4 ram

Total 59,700.00

Can you suggest me budget graphics card?
Thanks

My suggestion is don't get any cheap graphics card save some money and get a 1050ti or 1060 they are more future proof

OP
A

akil49

Broken In
Friends can I buy this one
Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition ZT-P10510B-10L 4GB PCI Express Graphics Card *www.amazon.in/dp/B01M27X994/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_mhUYBbT687QRA

Or send me suggestions plz..

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
Friends can I buy this one
Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition ZT-P10510B-10L 4GB PCI Express Graphics Card *www.amazon.in/dp/B01M27X994/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_mhUYBbT687QRA

Or send me suggestions plz..
Yes,But 1060 3GB would be better.You can play all current games at ultra settings in 1080p

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes,But 1060 3GB would be better.You can play all current games at ultra settings in 1080p
Some games need more than 3gb vram & frustration will be more if one know that his gfx card is capable but still unable to play game because of lack of vram compared to having a gfx card not capable of playing that game in the 1st place.That's just my opinion though.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Some games need more than 3gb vram & frustration will be more if one know that his gfx card is capable but still unable to play game because of lack of vram compared to having a gfx card not capable of playing that game in the 1st place.That's just my opinion though.

There is very small performance between 3GB vs 6GB only some optimized games like forza has huge frame drops

OP
A

akil49

Broken In
Right now I am just looking for video editing purpose..
Can anyone tell where I can buy with cheap price a graphics card ? Please
Any trustable website plZ

Minion

Conversation Architect
Right now I am just looking for video editing purpose..
Can anyone tell where I can buy with cheap price a graphics card ? Please
Any trustable website plZ
*www.primeabgb.com/online-price-rev...nix-fan-edition-graphic-card-ph-gtx1050ti-4g/

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Your i5 8400's iGPU is a lot better than GT 710. If you're buying GPU, get at least 1050Ti.

OP
A

akil49

Broken In
Guys I am buying this one:
*www.amazon.in/ZOTAC-GeForce-ZT-P10...&sr=8-1&keywords=Nvidia+GeForce+GTX+1050&th=1

OP
A

akil49

Broken In
Guys should I buy 1kvm UPS or
APC BX600C-IN 600VA, 230V Back UPS *www.amazon.in/dp/B016XVRKZM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_8Dk0BbW5M97W4

This one ^^???
I don't want battery backup ..I just want good ups for voltage stabilizer..
Plz advice..thanks

mobo

Broken In
I wonder how manufacturers get from the VA rating to the wattage. Modern PSUs with active PFC have a power factor of 0.95+. Meaning 600VA should be 550W.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder how manufacturers get from the VA rating to the wattage. Modern PSUs with active PFC have a power factor of 0.95+. Meaning 600VA should be 550W.
Very costly models indeed have power factors of 0.9-1.0 but the "usual models available" almost always have a power factor of 0.6 in India.

mobo

Broken In
PF depends on the load, not the UPS. I don't know what the UPS manufacturers are trying to pull, but with a modern PSU, only one can hold true - either 360W or 600VA.

Anyway, I would suggest OP to play it safe and assume 360W.

OP
A

akil49

Broken In
I don't want power backup still and I calculate voltage on smps website that my pc need only 400w so still i need 1kvm ? Sorry but it cost rs.5500 that's why I am asking..

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watts provided by a UPS is 60% of its VA rating,as simple as that.600VA=600*0.6=360W.1000VA=1000*0.6=600W.You can run your pc with 600VA/360W ups but under heavy load situations(like cpu at 80-90%+1050Ti at 50-60%) ups will be unable to provide backup power & will shutdown immediately with overload beep. You can go with 800VA ups but the price of 800VA APC ups is very close to 1100VA APC ups.You can get some Indian brand like microtek,luminous etc 800VA or 1000VA ups but their quality is not as good as APC.Its your choice though in the end.

PF depends on the load, not the UPS. I don't know what the UPS manufacturers are trying to pull, but with a modern PSU, only one can hold true - either 360W or 600VA.

Anyway, I would suggest OP to play it safe and assume 360W.
We are talking about UPS here not psu,many ups manufacturers site even specify this VA/watts/pf info.

Top Bottom