Help needed To buy a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadnoun

Ramesh Iniyan
Before suggestion, I will tell all my requirements I need 4GB ram and 500GB internal for SAP because they suggested me this requirements.
If there any other requirement please do mention and help me buying a Laptop around 20K. I thought Of installing it in External HDD but RAM matter -_-

P.S. I already have one laptop but its only 2GB ram.

Thanks in advance.

nats10

Broken In
Hi,
In the below link is a dell laptop "New Inspiron 15 5000 Series".Its a core i5 6th generation processor with dual channel 8gb RAM.This means that there will be two slots available for RAM and 4gb ram stick is installed in each of the two slots making it total 8gb.This kind of dual channel installation of RAM is faster than when installing 8gb of ram stick entirely in lower priced laptops where only a single slot is available.This is due to the fact that in dual channel 8gb ram data can be accessed from each of the 4 gb slots at the same time making data access faster.But the cost of "New Inspiron 15 5000 Series" is Rs. 56,690.It has a 15 inch monitor.

New Inspiron 15 5000 Series (Advanced) Details | Dell Indi

kunnusingh

Journeyman
Any HP Laptop which have 4GB RAM is recommended for you, It will cost you around Rs.22k to 25k and purchase internal 500GB HDD and replace HDD with new HDD.

Cost of normal HDD will be not more then 2 to 3k. (I am not sure) but external HDD is not recommended because of it will quickly heated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom