help needed to but new PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nithin_07

Right off the assembly line
help needed to buy new PC

hi,
i'm planning to buy a new pc for the new yr and thought i would discuss with people over here to get the best pC for my budget. Budget would be around 25K excluding monitor, UPS and HDD. Can anyone suggest a good configuration?

My spec as i planned to buy is Core2Duo 2.66, Asus MB P5QL-E, zotac 9800GTX+amp edition|zotac 9600GT amp,2GB transcend RAM. i'm not sure whether i have selected the right config so i need help from you people. and please temme which MB can i select, i need SPDIF output in my board as i need to connect to my sony home theater system. and also suggest me a good PSU for this config, and also a good wireless keyboard mouse, also DVD RW. all within 25k.

It would really be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
all of that for 25k?? Impossible.

coz ASUS P5Q-E costs 10k
9800GTX+ costs 11k
E8200 running at 2.6GHz costs around 8k
wireless k/b and mouse from logitech costs around 1.5k
PSU for 9800GTX+ costs around 3k
dvdwriter costs 1.2k
2gig transcend ram costs around 1.5k

Try this:

Core2Duo E7300: 5k-5.5k
MSI P45 Neo-F: 5k
2Gb Transcend DDR2 800MHz ram: 1.5k
Logitech multimedia desktop: 700 bucks
samsung dvd writer: 1.2k
Palit HD4850 : 9k
Cooler master Extreme Power 600W PSU: 3.5k or Corsair 450W Power Supply (VX450W) : 4k

OP
N

nithin_07

Right off the assembly line
hmmm well the dealer siad me p5ql-e will cost 7350 and c2duo is 5450 only, i dont know the model no exactly. 2GB transcend is 1075. keyboard mouse added 1450 so summing up this config i got nearly 15k leaving gpu and smps. now i'm bit confused choosing between zotac 9800 and Palit HD4850. please help me choosing a good one among the two. does the palit GPU need a separate power supply as in case of zotac or is stock PSU with 500w enough?

Thanks in advance

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
HD4850, no second thought.

I think that processor that he meant is E7200 which is also a good one and you need to overclock it a little bit to get most out of it.

supercow

The New ASSASIN!
hmmm well the dealer siad me p5ql-e will cost 7350 and c2duo is 5450 only, i dont know the model no exactly. 2GB transcend is 1075. keyboard mouse added 1450 so summing up this config i got nearly 15k leaving gpu and smps. now i'm bit confused choosing between zotac 9800 and Palit HD4850. please help me choosing a good one among the two. does the palit GPU need a separate power supply as in case of zotac or is stock PSU with 500w enough?

Thanks in advance

HD4850 gives the bang for ur buck .. LOL, pure performance.. The current lineup of NVIDIAs are in the back foot...:cool:

kanofine

Broken In

Thanks in advance
You should not bet on the stocked PSU like 500 W specially when going for 98XX series kind of graphics card. Better to go for CM Extreme Power 600 W an SLi and Cross fire ready PSU. What is more , you going to save your electricity bills in the long run due to high efficiency of this PSU. If you can add CM 690 / AMMO 533 to your rig , then it will be a perfect gaming rig for you. Of course you may have to extend the budget by couple of thousands. For pricing check out www.anythinginit.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom