* Help needed * Regarding Motorocker E6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I have a query regarding my Motorocker E6. I don't know how to install applications in it (like Skins, IM tools, Multimedia applications, Games etc etc.) As it's a Linux based Phone and Linux doesn't provide .exe installer to install applications. Please suggest me how to install applications in my phone. Is there any universal installer available for all motorola phones.

Please give me links which could help.

Suggestions and links will be appreciated.

OP
S

speedrider_100

Broken In
Thank you for the links. Could you please suggest me any specific software that can be used for installing applications. I will be great full to you.

Thanks!

King Arthur

Broken In
Hey speedrider , modmymoto has the best guides for a noob . Also you can run exe files on ur e6 using dos ( not all though). like doom , old dos games , wordstar etc , C++ compiler , ....... etc .

Well JAVA apps won't be a problem , you just click and install , as for others you will need 'MPKG' and 'LINloader' , both can be found at any of the forums listed above.

There is a universal app called as 'SMART ASS'(short for smart assistant) which can be used to do most of the work .

NOTE ::: Play around with the phone and get comfortable with it before installing themes/skins on it . Read the stickies and u will know why .

@ ganesh :: So u finally purchased the phone ?????

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
^^^

Not Yet!!!
For me it is little higher than my budget! I am waiting for a price cut! Tell me if u have any idea on ROKR E6 Price cut!

But Will get it mostly this festive season!
Will tell u, wen i get it! BUT REALLLY I AM TEMPTED FOR ROKR~~!!!!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom