Help Needed Regarding Mobo Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_hawk

Broken In
I got Intel Motherboard 845. One day when I turned on my PC, CPU lights were on and monitor green light was blinking with no display. Unable to find out what went wrong, cmos was fine, cleared the cmos for 8- 10 hrs, all caps were in order, no burning or nothing of that sort.

I took it to some techie locally. They repair mobo using CROs. He took the board and went in the other room. (Glass Partitioned). I don't know what he did but was sure no use of soldering iron, no multimeter or anything.

He just placed the a RAM, Processor and plugged the display cable in the display port. He then touched somewhere near the PCI slots with the CROs red wire and (got some display on the CROs screen) display was there. That board is working fine till date.

Can anyone please tell me what has he done just by touching somewhere near the PCI slots and how he got the display just within seconds.

Please help. I want to know about it.

Regards to all.

OP
B

black_hawk

Broken In
Re: Help Needed Mobo Repair---No Booting

when i start my pc, it doesn't gives a beep and the sysem doesn't boots.
However my processor fan is working fine, even the power lights are remaining on.
i have checked all the connections, and even have checked out for Ram problem. But all in vein. What should I do??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom