Help Needed Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamifahad

Broken In
I have panasonic tv TC 2195. My problem is when i connect xbox(normal) or sony dvd player i do not get color in my video.Sound is proper. Find my tv's connector picture as an attachment. I have two slots of two pin each..one white for audio n one yellow for video.
Appreciate your concern to read my problem.Hoping reply.
thanks

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
probably because ur tv is PAL and ur game console is displaying NTSC or vice versa.

find out the type of input ur tv is (PAL or NTSC) and set that as output video type in console.

anand1

In the zone
If after all the above said settings the problem prevails then try to change your connecting wires this may also be due to faulty cable you are using for connecting it.

OP
J

jamifahad

Broken In
well my tv does support pal as well as ntsc. cables are working fine because the same cable i use with my other tv where everything works fine

i have ps1 which i connect to same panasonic tv using a NTSC-PAL connector for playstation.Find picture of it in attachment.Through this device im able to get color in my video.

OP
J

jamifahad

Broken In
hmmm...well i think you right roller. my T.V doesn't support pal/ntsc switch.nyway thanks alot you guyz..if u come across anything useful regarding this lemme know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom