Help needed on my app

Query 1: (solved)
I am making an application in which i will be needing audio clips, but I don't want to bundle them with the application
I want them to be played from a server

is there any site or anything else where i can upload these audio clips. ?

P.s.-I am using java now

Query 2:
Currently i am using java, but i want develop same app for Android, Bada, Windows phone OS etc ..
So how can they be easily implemented ??

thank You

somebody reply !!

!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Sites like Soundcloud is one perfect pl,ace to host audio files. Don't know about your other queries. :oops:

noob

Cyborg Agent
you need to write code for every single OS you want to target. there is no magic wand here.
Or you can use sites like PhoneGap but i doubt if you can get full control over the code.

Jeeshan Anwar

Right off the assembly line
I am making an application in which i will be needing audio clips, but I don't want to bundle them with the application

P.s.-I am using java now

Query 2:
Currently i am using java, but i want develop same app for Android, Bada, Windows phone OS etc ..

thank You

somebody reply !!

!!!!!!!!!!!

don't know

digitalage

java is fun.

P.s.-I am using java now

Query 2:

thank You

somebody reply !!

!!!!!!!!!!!

for android, ios, BB you could have used flex .. but in this case I think you will have to write seperate code..

masterkd

Padawan
you need to write code for every single OS you want to target. there is no magic wand here.
Or you can use sites like PhoneGap but i doubt if you can get full control over the code.
Does phonegap support Bada or WP..I think it supports Android,iOS and BB only..so you need to write separate codes for every platform.

Top Bottom