Help needed in selecting a laptop

aliasgar.sk

Broken In
Here is a list I have made. Which one should I go for and why? And also whichever I go for it should have windows 7 professional!!

Or any other please let me know.

OP
A

aliasgar.sk

Broken In
buy any windows PC laptop and get windows 8 PRO for just 699!!

HP Pavilion G6-2005AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB/ 1.5GB Graph)

Asus X53TA-SX096D Laptop

Samsung NP300E5Z-S08IN Laptop 2 Gen Ci5/4GB/750GB/1GB

ASUS X53SC-SX536D/2nd Gen Ci5/4 GB/750 GB/1GB graphics/DOS

rider

as Kratos
HP Pavilion G6-2005AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB/ 1.5GB Graph) = For the best gaming performance in your budget.

OP
A

aliasgar.sk

Broken In
HP Pavilion G6-2005AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB/ 1.5GB Graph) = For the best gaming performance in your budget.

Even I am inclined towards going for HP Pavilion G6-2005AX. will also be using it for office purposes - mostly ms office tally etc. It is worth going for na for office as well as gaming?

Abhishek Nama

Journeyman
Even I am inclined towards going for HP Pavilion G6-2005AX. will also be using it for office purposes - mostly ms office tally etc. It is worth going for na for office as well as gaming?

Yes, the HP is good for office work as well. You just have to switch off the discrete graphics card and that will maximize your battery life. If you buy this lappy, you can game on it and also you can use it for office work.
I am sure there are many other member who are willing to help you with tweaking the settings of the laptop. Go for it.

OP
A

aliasgar.sk

Broken In
Yes, the HP is good for office work as well. You just have to switch off the discrete graphics card and that will maximize your battery life. If you buy this lappy, you can game on it and also you can use it for office work.
I am sure there are many other member who are willing to help you with tweaking the settings of the laptop. Go for it.

That's great as I will be using it for both office as well as for gaming! Thanks.

Top Bottom