Broken In
Hello friends I am going to buy a all in one printer including fax also
the printer should be economical and also cartidge cost should be less
canon cartidge cost is high and also I have come across epson office 620f
cartidge cost is low please write review
can anyone suggest me

D

Deleted member 26636

had to bump this thread as I am also looking for a Printer/ Scanner (preferably all in one). My main purpose is scanning hand drawn sketches so good quality scans is a priority. I'd also be printing in color but not a lot. Other than these features such as xerox would be welcome but not of utmost necessity...My budget is around 7K. Please suggest a printer that would not be too costly after purchase- like cost of inks, cost of printing one page etc should be as low as possible while not compromising on quality..Thanks.

OP
D

dipankar.2012

Broken In
had to bump this thread as I am also looking for a Printer/ Scanner (preferably all in one). My main purpose is scanning hand drawn sketches so good quality scans is a priority. I'd also be printing in color but not a lot. Other than these features such as xerox would be welcome but not of utmost necessity...My budget is around 7K. Please suggest a printer that would not be too costly after purchase- like cost of inks, cost of printing one page etc should be as low as possible while not compromising on quality..Thanks.

If you can increase your budget you can get hp ink advantage printer K 209 the cartidge cost is Rs 499/- and it saves lot of ink. Go to HP - United States | Laptop Computers, Desktops , Printers, Servers and more and search you will get every details.The price can be around Rs 6.5 k if you can bargain.

D

Deleted member 26636

hmm...thanks...Any suggestions for Canon or Epson ? btw, I've read that inkjet ink cartridges dry up if not used for some time. Does that mean that the ink will be ruined and unusable ? I'm going to print only a few pages (3-5) a month so I need an ink that can survive long inactivity. I checked some laser jet printers but they were really costly for colored printers.

Top Bottom