Help needed in buying a pc of 35k

Status
Not open for further replies.

duelmaster

Right off the assembly line
Coul u guys help me out as i am willing to buy a pc of 35K
requirment PIV 3GHz 512 RAM with good graphics which could be also upgraded for future Requirments :D

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Intel Pentium 4 630 Processor (64-bit, 3.0 Ghz + 2mb l2 cache , ht) - 8500/-
Intel® Desktop Board D101GGC - 4000/-
512*2 =1GB DDR 400 RAM (Kingston/hynix/transcend) - 5000/-
Seagate 80GB SATA N.C.Q - 2850/-
Sony DRU-810A DVD-RW - 3300/-
17" Samsung Syncmaster 798 MB Plus (Magic green) - 7000/-
Any decent Cabinet of your choice - 1000/-
Powersafe 400W SMPS Gold plated - 1900/-
APC/Numeric 600VA UPS - 2000/-
Logitech MM KB / Optical Mouse - 800/-

TOTAL :- around 36,000/-

You can always upgrade the graphics subsytem later by adding a new gpu as this board has a pci-express x16 slot.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
paul_007 said:
does the mobo has onboard grafix, if yes can u give more info on onboard grafix

yes the board has good onboard graphics based on the ATI X300 core. it can share upto 128mb of the system ram as the graphics memory. this board is of the same chipset as the MSI-RS482-M2 board for amd processors which is selling like hotcakes since a long time now.

paul_007

Padawan
thnx 4 reply mohit
this config looks good

ok two more questions
does the onboard grafix have HW TnL, pixel and vertex shader support

and i've heard lot of heating issues with intel 3 GHz processors , what about that

mohit

The Hardware Labs
i dont know bout HW TnL but the radeon xpress 200 supports complete hardware-accelerated Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shader.

see the complete specs of the x300 chipset here

and regarding the heating issues of the 3 ghz processors well it has been improved drastically from the earlier prescotts but the issue still exists. use a good ventialted cabinet with one 80mm front intake fan and one 120mm rear exhaust fan. that should be good enough.

G

gxsaurav

Radeon X300 supports Hardware pixel shader, but hardware TnL is still not there, it's calculated by the CPU

u better get a Pentium 4 920 CPU with Intel 945GNT chipsret, but that would go over your budget

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@jasukalbaguncle

dude what the hell is wrong with u ?? u have quoted my original post and edited it as u liked it. And i dont think u can quote my post and edit it to what u want and still leave it to look like its quoted by me.

where on earth will u get an antec 400w smps for 1500/- ??

i am reporting u. u r already on a warning and u deserve to be banned for cluttering the whole forum with your crap posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom