Help Needed....chronicles Of Riddick

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratzee199

Journeyman
hi
I installed Chronicles of riddick yesterday..and after that when I started it..it was showing that latest open GL is needed...whether I have already played it a long time back in My old PC..with GEFORCE 5600 card.
Right now I have a Geforce 8600 GTS card with me and already with Updated driver..dated 1st May..
Is it only the problems with Older games? Because when I sarted Deus Ex 2..it was not running at all...
While I hv finished few latest games like FEAR..Quake 4..Doom 3..Max payne 2...Tomb raider:annivaersary..and POP series...
Please help....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I suppose you'll need to download the open_gl patch for this game.I think it had some issues with the Nvidia drivers.I'll see if I can upload those drivers.Just let me get home & I'll try & upload it for you.:)

OP
ratzee199

ratzee199

Journeyman
allwyndlima said:
I suppose you'll need to download the open_gl patch for this game.I think it had some issues with the Nvidia drivers.I'll see if I can upload those drivers.Just let me get home & I'll try & upload it for you.:)

thanks dr..plzz...upload the driver/patch...thanx once again

OP
ratzee199

ratzee199

Journeyman
allwyndlima said:
Done mate.Check your PM.;)
hey thnx a lot...but I did something else..i installed Riva tuner 2.1 and from there i just OVERRIDE the open GL settings 1.3...and it works....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom