help my pc config,25k,gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.death

Broken In
hello ppl,
plz help me create a pc that can play good games like hafe life 2,nfsug2etc at or under 25k.plz help fast

suave_guy

pedal to metal
well lets try....

PROCESSOR: AMD Sempron 2400+....Rs.3000 approx.
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS A7N8X....Rs.3500 approx.(onboard 6-channel audio)
MONITOR: Samtron/Samsung 15"....Rs.4500 approx.
HDD: Seagate 80GB...Rs.2800 approx.
GRAPHICS CARD: Geforce FX 5200, 128 MB DDR....Rs.2500 approx.
RAM: Hynix 256 MB DDR RAM...Rs.1600 approx.
SPEAKERS: Altec Lansing AVS 500....Rs.2500 approx.(4.1 speakers, decent sound)
Cabinet with 350W SMPS....Rs.1100 approx.
COMBO DRIVE.... Samsung Combo Drive....Rs.2600 approx.
logitech keyboard and optical mouse.... Rs.1000 approx.
TOTAL: Rs.25000 approx.

I hope i've not missed anything....

With this config. u'll be able to play latest games at low to medium settings....

best of luck !

ENjoy....

progistheway

Broken In
well it's a pretty good spec. considering the price. only thing i've gotta add is insist for two discrete 128 MB modules and configure them to run in dual channel if the mobo supports it. I'm sure you know of the benifits. A better but pricier option would be to go for two 256 MB modules for a total of 512. But it would do wonders to the responsiveness and the overall performance of the PC. The FX 5200 overclocks pretty well. I had a PC with similar specs and I could play HL2 at medium res and quality with 2XQ antialiasing after overclocking it. The final thing is, if possible, go for a SATA mobo and HDD to ensure a lil bit of future proofing and a bit of extra performance........at an extra price.

krishnathelord

In the zone
akshayt said:
increase budget or wait

prices increase after vat on april 1

man i belive u dont know the rules and regulation and budget put on this time

in vat u get credit for the tax already paid by u while puchasing and there is a 4% CVD imposed on hardware which is also cenvatable but only for manufactures which means prices of hard wares to go up by 4 % and the prices of assembled to remain almost same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom