G.Ashwinkumar

Broken In
Hi guys, i've started afresh and my new Wordpress blog is www.booktips.in( I corrupted something while taking backup in my previous site and thought of starting afresh). I have installed a few plugins and havs some content, but when i checked with tools.pingdom.com i get huge variations and even in various other ranking sites my site is getting low ratings.

During the pingdom test i get results from load speed of 2.3 seconds and sometimes even 12 seconds( Which is very high) !!
So i want your suggestions on how to improve the speed of my site.

Currently i've installed 10 plugins and they are:
1) Akismet
2) Broken Link Checker
3) Contact Form 7
4) Jetpack by WordPress.com
5) Spam Free Wordpress
6) W3 Total Cache
7) Wordfence Security
8) WordPress Importer
9) WordPress SEO
10) WP Smush.it

All of the plugins i've installed have been activated and properly configured( Or atleast thats what i think i've done). I've enabled all caching in W3 Total Cache, and also minification and combined css and js minify was enabled.

I've also enabled CDN( With Cloudflare Free account). I thought of giving you screenshots of the varied test results but then thought instead you guys can just enter my url and test it yourself so if anybody had given any suggestion and if i had tried it out we all can see the changes and work on it rather uploading the images!Few tests i was suggested to were tools.pingdom.com , google page speed analysis , yahoo yslow ....

Now what should i do to speed up my site? What have i done wrong? Any ideas please?

Top Bottom