Help me with Xbox 360's Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

nice_guy75

Broken In
Hi guys,
I have recently started playing Prince of Persia:The Forgotten Sands on Xbox 360 and currently I am stuck @ 11th area "The Baths" the problem with me is, I don't know how to make prince climb on a pillar. I am stuck exactly at this position:
*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n525/RawGraff/PrinceofPersia2010-06-2900-22-56-06.jpg
I have to jump on the frozen water pillar and then have to climb up, but non of the key is working, left analog stick only works when I press it towards left, it make prince rotate on the the pillar but when I press it upward, downward or right prince doesn't move anywhere. RT is also not making him climb up, when I press RT it stays there and there only.

Kindly explain right from the beginning, as I couldn't make him climb on any of the pillar, earlier also I have to hop either between the two pillar or between a pillar and a wall to make him climb up on a pillar.

Did I miss anything earlier?

Please help me guys.

Gollum

Collector
Umm havent you herd of walkthroughs posted online?

Let me google that for you

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Walkthrough | GameFront

OP
N

nice_guy75

Broken In
Umm havent you herd of walkthroughs posted online?

Let me google that for you

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Walkthrough | GameFront

Thanks for your help dear, but you still didn't understand my problem properly, I know I have to jump to the solidified water pillar and then have to climb up and then jump to another fixed pillar, but prince is not climbing up, I just want to know how can I make him climb (means the the exact key which can make him climb up)

AcceleratorX

Youngling
I played this game on PC and yes sometimes it seems very difficult, but if I remember correctly you have to jump first and freeze the water just before you reach the pillar. Otherwise it doesn't work.

OP
N

nice_guy75

Broken In
I want to know the keys to climb up the pillar. That is it.

The problem is not of this stage only, I wasn't able to climb up in earlier stages as well.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Is there something wrong with your controller ? i remember completing this game on pc using xbox controller without issues .

OP
N

nice_guy75

Broken In
Is there something wrong with your controller ? i remember completing this game on pc using xbox controller without issues .

No, I don't think so, all my keys are working fine. I guess it has something to do with special powers. I missed few Sarcophagus, though I am not sure.
BTW, what key did you use to climb up on a pillar?

I have tried left thumbstick and RT key and none of them is helping.

Top Bottom