Help me with paypal issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny01in

Broken In
Hey man I don't know about the card but I can tell you on how to setup and pay via PayPal.

PayPal is a secure mode of payment widely used for internet transactions. You can register for a PayPal account by visiting www.paypal.com and clicking on the Sign Up button at the top of the page. After you complete the registration form, PayPal will send you a confirmation email. This email will contain instructions to complete the registration process.

For your convenience I have provided the procedure on how to make the payment through PayPal:

1. Log in to paypal.com to your PayPal account at *www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run
2. Click "Send Money" tab.
3. Click "Pay Anyone" subtab.
4. Enter the recipient's email address, the amount, the currency, the payment type and an optional subject and note.
5. Click "Continue".
6. Review the information on the confirmation page and click Send Money to complete your transaction.

For more details regarding PayPal payment and security, please visit Pay Pal's help section at:

*www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=...14&source_page=_security-center-outside&flow=

wORm

Journeyman
As far as I know, a Paypal account can only be verified with a Credit Card. Debit Cards are accepted but only in some countries, India not being one of them.

ahref

In the zone
Without credit card detail your paypal account will be unverified account, and their is limitation to send and receive money on unverified account. Many merchant do not accept money from unverified paypal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom