help me with dot tk site

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates1323

In the zone
In the second step it is asking

Your current website or homepage

In order to send all your visitors to the right spot, we need to know the exact location where your current existing website or homepage resides.

wht to type their

Sourabh

Laptoping
well tht link shld be given to the page u wanna redirect to when someone asks for www.xyz.tk

like a link to ur index page where u have hosted ur site

my www.sourabh.tk is linked to www33.brinkster.com/sourabh1/index.htm

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
ok.. sourabh ... everything is done now how to bulid my site....... currently I am logged in with my account.......

THERE IS NO OPTION TO BUIL D SITE :x

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
vysakh said:
you cant build a site. you can only redirect it to a site

oops it means firsly I have to bulid in geocities and paste tht redirect link in "Your referer"

well I am write know,.... or wht

Sourabh

Laptoping
well there is no easy process like in geocities or other web hosting serives to make a website

u need to have basic HTML skills to work with MS FrontPage to make a site on ur hdd first and then upload it to some web-hosting which offer some web-space for ur files like brinkster in this card

u can try the free www.xthost.info now for trial, 30 Mb space

Sourabh

Laptoping
man upload ur files in ur account at xthost keeping the directory structure as it is as on ur hdd

label the first page and index.htm

register at the site for an account and upload ur files there to make it work

OP
pirates1323

pirates1323

In the zone
I am not gonna make the html in my hdd...... me want a site which has a templete and a editing tool to make the site :p

khin007

Journeyman
build ur site first using frontpage... then upload to geocities... then give the address to ur home page to .tk
ur done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom