I'm lookin cell for 7-8K. Which one is better for me:

SE Z550i
SE W300
Motorola SLVR L7
Or any other Nokia phone...?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
plz list ur requirements.

if its music phone then w300i. but it has a vga cam and is flap phone. plus point is it has edge.

if u want a 1.3mp cam then go in for z550i. but storage memory out of the box is less. plus no edge and walkman headset. its also a flap phone.

moto slvr l7 is itunes based. is very sleek and best looking of those. has the microsd expansions (as compared to memory stick in the SE phones). but again lacks edge and has only a vga cam.

OP
P

parimal

Journeyman
Okie....I increase my budget. around 10K.....howz K750i for 9.2K....? Is the production of that phone is stopped? Some dealers are saying this...is it true?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
thats the best package u can get for under 10k tho its a bit old model now.. but nevertheless has the best features to price ratio!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
L6i has no expandable memory I guess.

Go for K750i, thats the best pack. Else go for W700i

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
parimal said:
Okie....I increase my budget. around 10K.....howz K750i for 9.2K....? Is the production of that phone is stopped? Some dealers are saying this...is it true?

My friend recently(some 3-4 days ago) purchased the SE K750i.He got it for Rs. 8.5K(Not from grey market).I think it's the best phone you can get at such price.PM me so I can give you the details.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
parimal said:

You can get the K750i. It has a 2 megapixel cam with autofocus. And u won't miss the music functions either if you do according to the following thread and convert your software to that of walkman phones.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50954

OP
P

parimal

Journeyman
Which one btw K750i and W700.....? Is there any problem with W700, coz one of my friend got problem in his cell within a year.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
W700i is still not a year old as far as I know. By the way what problem? Heard W700i camera is bad due to lack of autofocus. The best bet would be to buy a K750i or if you want the best of both worlds i.e., photo and walkman, go for the W810i.

realfan4ever

Broken In
5200 will be best bet. Its around 6.5K and its speaker rocks vs any walkman fones. It also has a decent headset bundled in the package. My friend is using it and is very happy with it.

Has any one got the 3110 classic? Saw it big bazaar site, it sales price is mention at around 7K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom