Help me to buy washing machine ?

rider

as Kratos
Do you have salty water problem in your area? And how many members live in the house.

Anish

Spectre
At that budget, you can get IFB. Good machine and good service.

I have a IFB serena SX front loader (~19k) and it performs well till now with no fault encountered.(almost 3 years )

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
IFB serena SX is great washing machine but in his budget of 30k better to get elite VX.

techdoc

Broken In
never ever go for IFB.they are a bunch of cheats.very poor service and crooked people.after they broke their tie up with bosch about ten years ago,their washing machines have deteriorated in quality.
in your budget beter go for LG front loading(direct drive inverter motor).very good service and good machines.i have used an ifb digital model and one lg model recently.sister is using the same lg model after my advice.(F8068LDP)
second option will be siemens if service wont be a problem.

OP
A

avpradee

Broken In
Do you have salty water problem in your area? And how many members live in the house.

The water is soft , should not be an issue

never ever go for IFB.they are a bunch of cheats.very poor service and crooked people.after they broke their tie up with bosch about ten years ago,their washing machines have deteriorated in quality.
in your budget beter go for LG front loading(direct drive inverter motor).very good service and good machines.i have used an ifb digital model and one lg model recently.sister is using the same lg model after my advice.(F8068LDP)
second option will be siemens if service wont be a problem.

Which model is good in siemens ? How is their service?

rider

as Kratos
The water is soft , should not be an issue

Which model is good in siemens ? How is their service?

IFB Elite VX is the best in your budget, other options are LG and whirlpool.. only a few people siemens washing machine, no idea about it.

techdoc

Broken In
for siemens i heard usually there wont be any issues.if you are planning for siemens better go for the higher models than the economy series.if any service issue arises the spares will be costly and their network is also thin.i suggest go for LG.

Top Bottom