Help me pls to find this flash game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpoon

Journeyman
I played a flash game quite some years ago,in which there were 3 devils on one side of a river & 3 monks/persons on another side;there was a boat in between.The trick is to carry all the monks on the other side by the boat,without letting the devils eat them.
I am trying to remember & search the game in the net but can't find it.Can anybody please help or can send as an attachment if you have this small puzzle game.

OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
I have sent my mail I.D to you as a private message to you,Overclocker.By the way,is there any web site to find such good old flash games?

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
i have that game too. its a good puzzle. you hav to take all the monks to the other side without any demons swallowing them:)

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I am sending that file as a zipped file. Unzip and play. BTW have you got a gmail id, so that you can get the mail faster??

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I know that. The key to solving this puzzle is that you have to keep 1 demon,1 monk on the left, same number in the boat and again the same number in the right8)

Last edited:
OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
Is Sify mail so slow? Why am I not receiving the game? It's really appreciated for Overclocker & Lucky Star.I will wait till tmrw morning or else give a separate mail I.D.

Last edited:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
With Gmail or yahoo mail beta, you can get the mail within seconds. Sify is faster at times, but not always. Solve the puzzle and reply here:)
*www.plastelina.net/games/game2.html:cool:

Last edited:
OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
Is it possible that no one possess this game? If yes,please be kind to mail at suman_merck2004@sify.com
Lucky Star,your attachment is not opening.
Lucky Star,I have downloaded your zip file;thank you very much.Thank you all who have responded & spent their time to find this game.However,the game is available at *www.plastelina.net/examples/games/index.html

THANKS A LOT GUYS!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom