Help me pleaaaase......!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
My system keeps switching off suddenly without any warning. My system is Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz, 256MB DDR-RAM, 17" SAMSUNG monitor.

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
does it gives any warning like RPC... will shut down in 59.. 58... 57 secs..?

what's specs of ur system... OS???

describe ur problem in bit detail... ;-)

technoteen

Journeyman
ya give your full details
but if your system just restarts after some time then it might be due to intel application accelertor -it caused similar problems in my system, uninsatlling it will solve the problem

visvo

Journeyman
i think u have got a faulty smps plz change it and see your problem is solved if not then plz do give us full detail waise i think ur problem is of smps only.

ishaan

Padawan
used to happen 2 my system i dont know why even though the smps was fine. so i formatted n reinstalled my os as it was loaded with spyware n all also, and after that i dint have any probs.

tur'bog'eek

Right off the assembly line
From the Junk

cool_dude_prav said:
My system keeps switching off suddenly without any warning. My system is Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz, 256MB DDR-RAM, 17" SAMSUNG monitor.

U guys out there. Do u know how to change the floppy name when inserted disk into floppy drive. Like when the CD drive name changes to the CD name.

tur'bog'eek

Right off the assembly line
cool_dude_prav said:

Hey.! If you are running Windows Xp then your system is infected with Sasser worm ...
I suggest yout ovisit *support.microsoft.com and
*www.symantec.com for more details.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
RAM is loose on grip with the mobo slot or not installed properly. so attach it more firmly

cg84

Broken In
if RAM was loosely gripped or not installed properly, imho the system would not have started in the first place. i believe the SMPS is the culprit here...u shd get that checked first.

visvo

Journeyman
yaa... if ram is the problem then u never able to start ur pc coz it starts biping as soon as u press the power button.. so plz meri baat maan lo apna SMPS change karo

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
U probably hv a faulty SMPS. Get it checked by a technician. Also, if ur PC is attached to a UPS, try running ur comp without th UPS, and get th UPS checked too. It cud be that u hv a weak power supply.

ishaan

Padawan
maybe u hav ram in both slots and the primary one is fine so the system boots up....but the secondary one is loose

visvo

Journeyman
STOP ! its all bout SMPS i checked it my self and found that its the faulty SMPS thatz causing mess with that chaps pc ..so plz discontinues this topic and head for a new one what u say admins?

swatkat

Technomancer
There may be many reasons,You have to give more info about ur system.Probable reasons are:-
1]Faulty SMPS
2]Faulty CPU Fan (Over heating problem)
3]Blaster Virus(if u rum Win XP and u get some RPC message when u r connected to net)
4]loosened RAM (System does not boot at all).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom