Help me in buying LED TVs

nash_av

Broken In
Hi,
Here's my requirement for buying LED TVs
1) 32 inches LED TV (budget under 30K or even cheaper)
2) 42 inches LED TV (budget under 65K, i am considering Sony BRAVIA KDL- 42W700B 106 cm (42) LED TV)
3) along with that 5.1 speaker set for living room 42 inches LED TV

Thanks.

Hi,

This is my opinion that.First, you should go to the main website of the brand and note down the price of your choice model T.V. Then go to the online shopping deal website like Best Online Daily Deals in India - BaniyaDeals.com, Online Shopping India, Best Deals, Offers, Coupons & Free Stuff in India - FreeKaaMaal.com and Online Shopping India - Best Deals, Coupons, Freebies, Indian Online Shopping Community for Mobiles, Electronics, Games, Travel -- DesiDime you will get the best deals on T.V. from all the corners of the online shopping e-commerce sites in India.

Where you will get your product in cheaper rates that then market price in this festive season and easily you will get your product in your budget.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Hi,

This is my opinion that.First, you should go to the main website of the brand and note down the price of your choice model T.V. Then go to the online shopping deal website like Best Online Daily Deals in India - BaniyaDeals.com, Online Shopping India, Best Deals, Offers, Coupons & Free Stuff in India - FreeKaaMaal.com and Online Shopping India - Best Deals, Coupons, Freebies, Indian Online Shopping Community for Mobiles, Electronics, Games, Travel -- DesiDime you will get the best deals on T.V. from all the corners of the online shopping e-commerce sites in India.

Where you will get your product in cheaper rates that then market price in this festive season and easily you will get your product in your budget.

@Mods!!! Ban this guy already!!! Looks like a site rep!!!:evil:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Any reviews on this
Buy LG 40UB800T 101 cm (40) LED TV Online at best Prices In India

4K tv at the same price as the Sony TV, sounds too good to be true, there has to be a catch somewhere

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Any reviews on this

4K tv at the same price as the Sony TV, sounds too good to be true, there has to be a catch somewhere

Review: LG 40UB800T Ultra HD TV: Australian Review | Gizmodo Australia

refresh rate is 100 hz :|

Nerevarine

Incarnate
no, that refresh rate for 4k is okay, infact, almost all 4k tvs have a maximum refresh rate of only 60 hz, that too when used in HDMI 2.0 along with a HDMI 2.0 capable GPU (GTX 9XX, not TV content) ..but the actual catch is it uses 4:2:0 RGB color ratio as compared to other 4k panels that use 4:4:4 when used in it's maximum possible refresh rate.. it is incapable of displaying some colors.. It is known as Chroma subsampling..

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Any reviews on this

LG TVs have alot of hardware issues in comparison to Sony,my friend had to change his entire front panel once because the remote stopped functioning within 2 months and it turned out to be an issue with the TV unit and not the remote
otherwise LG looks great and its features(can read hdds and run almost all formats etc) are pretty decent
Id still stick to Sony personally though

- - - Updated - - -

no, that refresh rate for 4k is okay, infact, almost all 4k tvs have a maximum refresh rate of only 60 hz, that too when used in HDMI 2.0 along with a HDMI 2.0 capable GPU (GTX 9XX, not TV content) ..but the actual catch is it uses 4:2:0 RGB color ratio as compared to other 4k panels that use 4:4:4 when used in it's maximum possible refresh rate.. it is incapable of displaying some colors.. It is known as Chroma subsampling..

but doesnt 3D vision need 120hz,correct me if im wrong

Nerevarine

Incarnate
That is true but this is a non 3D, 4k TV.. the only other 4k tv under 1 lakh is a samsung model that is around 80k in price..
That, does not have the problem this has (chroma subsampling)
4K @ 60 hz is the cutting edge technology now, only select GTX 9xx series GPU have the horsepower to deliver 60hz via HDMI 2.0.. that 100 hz/200 hz you see in TV product pages is the unprocessed raw max refresh rate the panel is capable of, NOT 4k @ 100 hz/200hz

Here's a more detailed explaination of the problem
How to Quickly Check the Chroma Subsampling used by your 4K UHD TV | Geeks3D

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
That is true but this is a non 3D, 4k TV.. the only other 4k tv under 1 lakh is a samsung model that is around 80k in price..
That, does not have the problem this has (chroma subsampling)
4K @ 60 hz is the cutting edge technology now, only select GTX 9xx series GPU have the horsepower to deliver 60hz via HDMI 2.0.. that 100 hz/200 hz you see in TV product pages is the unprocessed raw max refresh rate the panel is capable of, NOT 4k @ 100 hz/200hz

Here's a more detailed explaination of the problem
How to Quickly Check the Chroma Subsampling used by your 4K UHD TV | Geeks3D

ohh i assumed all 4K tvs are 3D,my bad

$hadow

Geek in making
no more samsung for me :D :p
i sold both my samsung LEDs(the one with 15 minute power off and on issue) finally and got 2 brand new sony 32" TVs

Well I got all the 5 sony tv at my home. And might get one more when they ship out with Android on board.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Well I got all the 5 sony tv at my home. And might get one more when they ship out with Android on board.

android on tvs,streamers,pcs etc isnt a great experience,im waiting for a proper ubuntu TV release instead,the preview looks awesome so far

$hadow

Geek in making
android on tvs,streamers,pcs etc isnt a great experience,im waiting for a proper ubuntu TV release instead,the preview looks awesome so far

Well I liked how Sony previewed the TV. it looks much more slimmer than the freaking phone of xperia line up.

Top Bottom