HELP me in buying basic mp3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy20b

Journeyman
Dear All
I want to buy a basic mp3 player for my younger brother. But i am confused .. my budget is 2- 2.5k i know i will get ipod shuffle with that budget but i need with few features like FM with recorder .. I was thinking bout Creative zen stone plus .. but i wanted to ask you ppl before buying .. Or you can sugest me other players also.. but plz ASAp..

Thanks in advance

Krow

Crowman
Phiips GoGear 1GB is also an option. I'm using it and I like it, but beware, it has USB transfers and charging and is a pendrive basically so viruses can ruin things. Also, it gives very low transfer speeds. But, as a music player, I have no complaints, especially with its battery. Long battery life, really! You will need better earphones than the ones you get in the bundle as most mp3 players have rathr bad earphones bundled.

emmarbee

Journeyman
San Disk Sansa 2 GB + 2 GB microSD card + Creative EP630.
Or any other player + Creative EP630.
Please don't spend all your funds only on the player alone - The bundled earphones are crap. That extra 800 for earphones is worth spending for instead of some fancy features!

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Wat about Transcend V30?? It has FM Radio(Save upto 20 Channels), 2GB inbuilt memory(Not expandable), Voice Recording, FM Recording, Line-in Recording and more.....I'm satisfied with bundled earphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom