Help me get a good mobile <9K

Status
Not open for further replies.

davinci

wid million core procesor
I want to buy a nice looking mob with good music quality n a good camera(pics should be at par with n70 pics).I hav short listed quite a few phones.Pls suggest which 1 should i buy-
1.Nokia 6300
2.SE w610i
3.SE w380i
4.SE k530i
5. SE 550i
6.Motorizr Z3
(i liked w610i,k550i n motorizr the most)
pls help me decide.thanx in advance

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
i suggest go for the SE k790...the best cam phone with walkman quality music..for a good looking phone..go for the K660(also has walkman 3 and a decent 2 mp cam)

nikhilpai

Techans
Nokia 6233 (7k)
Nokia 5310 (9k)
SE K790i (9k)

If cam is most important for u, go for SE 790i as it has a 3 MP cam.

If music is most important for u, go for Nokia 5310

If money is most important for , go for Nokia 6233.... u still get a decent 2 MP cam & decent music and end up saving 2k :))

i would suggest w580i from above listed phones and if you like both w610i and k550i then you should go with k550i and then flash it to w610i and you will get excellent features of both the phones and you will have cybershot- walkman phone
search the thread for flashing k550i to w610i in the forum and you get all details there

greenery

Right off the assembly line
hi,
You could go for SE k530i , i think it great!Or you go for other item mobile phone.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
+1 for K790i......It has the best camera in your range and if you can afford a few bucks extra, you can also get HPM70 for an equally good music performance.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
davici and asking which phone ... lol

well davinice team is famous sony ericsson hackerz

go for w580. style is everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom