Help Me Buy The Right One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My budjet is rs. 6500/-
I have plans for having SE W200i, N-gage QD, N-6020, MotoSLVR L6
Please select one for me or suggest anything (mobile) for me.
SE and Nokia is in High Priority.
Thanx :)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
go for nokia 5200.......because in w200i no bluetooth or infrared !!
samsung E250 also consider that also......but i think u get 5200 and good earphones
L6 no mp3 player so just forget it !! 6020 are u nuts ?? why do u put that in the league of w200i and 5200 ???

there is Z550i(6.8k) check it out....it has 1.3 M cam but no EDGE....5200 has EDGE
and i still feel EDGE is bttr choice here

and dont expect anything from the camera.........expect for closeup shots in bright light

also if u hv gf thn check out the link given in my signature.......she will like those pic messages even if she has a N95 and of that i gurantee (well i hope N95's resoultion is not too high )

Last edited:

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Yes aks_win is right. Go 4 n5200. The defect is only in its display. It is not so nice although it had 262144 colour

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
6.5k? if u need edge then n5200 if edge is not a concern then z550i is more value for money. keep other phones at bay. these two are tried and tested.

K

krazyfrog

pathiks said:
if u hav time then wait 4 the 3110 classic
3110 Classic is already available since a month. Several of my friends have already got it. It costs around 7.5k i think. Its a very good phone.

OP
H

hsr

aks_win said:
go for nokia 5200.......because in w200i no bluetooth or infrared !!
samsung E250 also consider that also......but i think u get 5200 and good earphones
L6 no mp3 player so just forget it !! 6020 are u nuts ?? why do u put that in the league of w200i and 5200 ???

there is Z550i(6.8k) check it out....it has 1.3 M cam but no EDGE....5200 has EDGE
and i still feel EDGE is bttr choice here

and dont expect anything from the camera.........expect for closeup shots in bright light

also if u hv gf thn check out the link given in my signature.......she will like those pic messages even if she has a N95 and of that i gurantee (well i hope N95's resoultion is not too high )
:)
thanx man i appriciate (spell!) it. please give me where to find a detailed review about it

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_5200-1717.php

*www.mobile-review.com/phonemodels/nokia/nokia-5200-en.shtml

*www.yourmobilephonereviews.co.uk/nokia_5200_reviews.htm

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_3110_classic-1862.php

hey 3110 sound more cool than 5200 coz it has 1.3 M cam also TFT display
so i think that rules out z550i coz it's got no edge while thse 2 hv

K

krazyfrog

pathiks said:
krazy u sure 3110 has launched in india... I havent seen it newhere??
sure i.m sure. I've spent hours playing with it. Many of my friends have it. Its like the cheaper brother of 6300 with the same new ui. It also has the new S40 music player which is better than the plain jane previous one. Display is good too.

OP
H

hsr

Thanx all and for mr. pathiks, ive seen its ad on a local paper and remember im in a rural area ! Thanx u all guys specially mr. Ask_win

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
pathiks said:
krazy u sure 3110 has launched in india... I havent seen it newhere??
Yes i have this 3110 classic.:p

hari_sanker_r said:
Thanx all and for mr. pathiks, ive seen its ad on a local paper and remember im in a rural area ! Thanx u all guys specially mr. Ask_win
So you are going to buy ... ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom