Help me buy a PDA Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
Well! offlate I have been wondering around to buy myself a PDA phone for around Rs 40,000/- or say. My work environments demands it and thats it, its not for showing off to my GF. Please advice me on good models from companines like PalmOne , Nokia, etc u will know better guys. Please help.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm...the two phone that i can think of as of now is Nokia 9500 and o2 XDA mini 2

I would personally go with nokia 9500. It's a great phone with two LCD's and a hell lot of features than any other PDA phone.

I reviewed the 9500 comunicator
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12807

See that and decide for yourself.
It costs rs. 39-40k

O2 XDA mini --rs. 34k , but it has 128mb internal memory compared to 81mb of 9500. Also nokia 9500 does not has a touch screen.

HP ipac is also good, but has less features of a phone and it's more of an pda phone.

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
Well nice review was that Mr.drgrudge.

Can someone review the PDA's from Sony Erricsson, PalmOne, Tungsten, etc.

Or atleast give me the website link where i can get the reviews for the pieces. ( no official website address needed ).

Please help me decide

Kannan

In the zone
My choice is Nokia 7710 (28k approx) or O2 XDA 2s

Review on Nokia 7710
*my-symbian.com/s90/7710_review.php

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
gxsaurav said:
O2 XDA 2s or Tungsten T5

the T5 is only a PDA...not a PDA phone...the Treo is a PDA phone by PalmOne...

@Tech&Me: my advice would b 1 of the following:
nokia 9500 or 7710
SE P910i
Treo 600/650

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
well guys nice to know your advice on, but could anyone show me the doors to VIDEO reviews for this PDA's. I want to download the reviews and have a look at them before I spent out. Can anyone help me ?? Please provide me with a very useful site link that does details reviews for this PDA's.

Butterfly

Broken In
ummmmmmmm r u expert well i would suggest you just give a punch, GOOGLE little harder to your keyboards .

I guess and i belive and i trust ...it surely take you to the rightious path..

Hurray i just watched "Bruse All Might" o noo Jim is really funn but cute though.

Cheers

Kannan

In the zone
The Second Page ( *www.my-symbian.com/s90/7710_review2.php ) of the review site I have mentioned has video review of Nokia 7710.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom