Help : Laptop Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
Hi there , I am about to buy a laptop but i havent been able to decide a brand/model. Can somebody suggest me a decent brand/model. My budget is about 60,000/-. How about Lenovo's 3000 N series. What if i want to get extra/optional devices in the given models. For ex 512 Ram instead of 256 or DVD writer instead of a combo.
Please advice.
Also can you also tell me what extra accessories are tob purchased and options/ features to be looked for.

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
You can go for the Lenovo model '3000 N100' which you can customise further to u r needs.

or

look for Dell TM LatitudeTM D520 Notebook, which also suits your budget....

Both r good.....

tuxfan

Technomancer
I will suggest go for a Dell. Altough I have had issues with support in the past, but as on today, that looks to be the best alternative for your budget.

Additionally, it will let you customise what you want. So you get the real punch for your money :)

zombie

Resident Weapons Expert
Go for Dell with your eyes closed. Though my choice would have been IBM if you had asked me 2 years back. But now its Lenovo and I dont trust the quality.

shovik

Banned
You can also try out the latest Lenovo 3000 N100(model no.06895KA).
Check out the configuration here:
*www-604.ibm.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...18425042855&dualCurrId=1000105&catalogId=-356
Also you can customise according to your needs, but don't think that with a configuration the N100 offers you won't need any currently.
The second option is as always Dell as I have mentioned. You can try Dell XPS M1210 Inte Core Duo T2300 Notebook at:
*dellstore04.sg.dell.com/public/cart/configurator.jsp?prd_id=38741&sr_no=2

i hope that these two machines would help you in deciding about your purchase.

Regards,
Shovik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom