Help Issue with Mobo or processor or Cooler..? Confused !!

mikeyaxe

Broken In
hey guys..having problems yet again with my brand new computer.. had the same problem where in my computer on starting up, swithes off automatically without evn hving the time to go into bios, its just switches on and off in a cycle, and happens so untill u switch off the power supply.. had this same problem with my old mobo, where in i plugged in a new Graphic card and this started happening, i thought previously tht my PSU was not strong enuf, but i currently have a Tagan 880Watts PSU, and last time i was told tht it was a pin damage in my new mobo tht had caused this, so i brought a brand new mobo, and that seemed to have solved the problem untill recently.. when the exact same problem happend..
So i removed my GC, removed the heat sink and also the processor as well.. and tried booting again, after several attempts i managed to start it up, but it was showing no boot device found on my UEFI bios, and the temperature was showing 89degress and was completely in red, so right now im only able to go as far as my bios, but i have no clue why its not showing any bootable device.. not even a CD rom, when everything is plugged perfctly in. i havent tried overclocking yet, but im completely y its not recognizing any device, and why is the temperature very high. is it the problem with my processor or with my heat sink, what should u i do now....

Pls help guys.. really urgent...

OP
mikeyaxe

mikeyaxe

Broken In
YEs i was using it till today.... this morning got a new cooler master evo hyper cooler.. and connected it to it..but sitll facing the same problem, so it has to be the processor i guess...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
simillar type of issue with two mobo, PSU - did you check with a separate gfx card/ no gfx card and ram modules - if yes and results are same this must be an issue either with the cpu or the UPS/Spike guard you have and 80c - is it cpu temp ?? most probably the cooler did not sit properly - remount this.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
AFAIK, 2500K needs good aftermarket cooler like Hyper 212 EVO. 80C with stock Intel cooler. You should be happy with it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I think he is getting the same load temp ie 89c even with Hyper 212 Evo.

@ OP - by same problem you meant to say cpu temp is still 89c with Hyper 212 and all other issues are same as before ??

Top Bottom