help in buying an apple tablet

luckyidnani

Broken In
hey i am considering buying an apple tablet for watching movies and browsing the internet but i am not able to decide between 8 inch screen and 10 inch one i personally think 10 inches is a little bit big for tablets please help me choose one

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
*www.digit.in/forum/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html

(just replace phone with tablet)

OP
L

luckyidnani

Broken In
1. Budget?20k if apple rhen will be getting it for free
2. Display type and size? 8-10
3. Dual sim?not necessary
4. Preferred choice of brand?anything
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)dont care
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc)open to all
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready)any
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)movies and internet
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?apple i pad and mini
10. Any other info that you want to share screen should be min full hd

OP
L

luckyidnani

Broken In
Actually if it is an i pad then my dad will pay cause he is an apple fanboy the only problem is its reselution is 4:3 i think it will be a problem
Any apple i pad mini users please help

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Actually if it is an i pad then my dad will pay cause he is an apple fanboy the only problem is its reselution is 4:3 i think it will be a problem
Any apple i pad mini users please help
I use my iPad mini to watch movies through Air Video and to browse and must say that it's the perfect size and weight for the purpose... The 4:3 screen is perfect for browsing and doesn't hamper me much while watching videos as the watchable area for movies is greater in the iPad mini than the Nexus 7...
P.S.: I have the iPad mini with non-retina display... Try to purchase the one with the retina display or the iPad air if you can... The air is not that much of an increase in weight but the huge size may be a problem for you... Try out both the tablets in all holding positions at a shop to get a perspective on which one is right for you... :)

Top Bottom