Help!!How can i connect two monitors to one pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terahertz

Broken In
Hello guys,
Plz help me. I want to know how i can connect two monitors to only one pc and have separate keyboard and mouse for each of them.
Actually this is possible as i saw in one internet cafe where he connected two monitors to only one cpu with separate keyboard and mouse for each. When i looked into the computer i saw something like PC(1)+. i thought this might be the software. When i googled for it i got nothing.

NOTE-The cafe owner wont tell me.so u guys plz help me out.

unknown_user

Right off the assembly line
i saw this once in an ad in Digit magazine. here u can use a switchboard or a splitter and u can connect two or more monitor to a single CPU and access internet and other file sharing. the Central CPU acts as a server. it is used in most of the cyber cafe.. i dont know if it is available here.. but here is a specs of KVM splitter..
Provides affordable PC sharing. This full featured unit is compatible with most mice, keyboards & PC's.This KVM splitter allows two keyboards, monitors & mice to control one PC. Access one computer from the office, shop floor, board room, etc.
Access one computer from multiple locations.
Multiple users can enter data into the same program.
Interconnect VPI switches and splitters for complex applications.
Compatible with all PS/2-style PCs, RS6000, SGI and HP9000 computers.
Supports international keyboard layouts.
SPECIFICATIONS
Monitor
Female 15 pin HD connectors for VGA monitors.
Bandwidth is 150 MHz, supporting 1900x1200 resolution.
Keyboard
Female 6 pin miniDIN connectors.
Keyboard & mice can be hot-plugged.

Depending on the port and specs. it will cost from about Rs. 1500 to 8000/
In Inst or Delay Mode, typing or mouse movement activates user control.
Supports international keyboard layouts.
Mouse
Female 6 pin miniDIN connectors for PS/2-style mice on VOPEX-xx-IM models.
The following devices are also supported:
Alps Glidepoint Touchpad.
Logitech (and other) 3-button mice.
Microsoft Ballpoint mouse.
Microsoft Intellimouse.
IBM Scroll Point mouse will function as a two-button mouse. Extended stick functions are not supported.
The devices listed above are fully supported unless otherwise noted. However, some mouse types cannot be mixed on the same splitter. Ask about these and any other limitations before ordering if you plan to use a device listed.
Power
Powered from attached computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom