HELP FOR CONFIGURATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASH_DSG

HI FRIENDS,
I WANT TO UPGRADE MY PC SO I'LL BUY INTEL CELERON 2.4 GHZ. PROCESSOR AND I WANT TO KNOW WHICH CHIPSET MOTHERBOARD SHOULD I BUY WHETHER INTEL OR VIA OR ANYOTHER AND WHICH COMPANY'S MOTHERBOARD SHOULD I BUY I RESIDE IN DELHI SO PLEASE TELL ME THE RATES ALSO.

NiluGeek

Broken In
Hi Friend

The best Mother board to go for is Intel or Asus,Both should be availiable in delhi.Check with the local computer hardware and stationary shop.

OP
A

ASH_DSG

I'VE A BUDGET OF LESS THAN 8K INCLUDING 256 RAM AND CABINET SO PLEASE TELL ME WHICH SHOULD I BUY AND HOW MUCH.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
well buddy it will b hard to get thse stuff for 8k but lets try.
1-Celeron 2.53D GHz 533MHz, 256kb, 478Pin-3k
2- D845GVSR-L-3.1k
3-256MB ram-1k
this is wat u shud go for i guess.

lets c wat others hav to say...

OP
G

gxsaurav

better if u can buy a Pentium 4 2.66 ghz with Asus P5GL-MX motherboard

Sourabh

Laptoping
Resort to AMD solutions. Get hold of Asus k8v-mx (2.8k) and 64 bit semprons. s754 Sempron 2500+ cost about 2.5k. You can add the 256Mb Ram stick and select a cabinet of your choice and return home saving 1k. And all the components are readily available.

OP
A

ASH_DSG

THANKS FRIENDS FOR UR OPINIONS IS THE AMD SAMPRON 64-BIT IS GREATER THAN INTEL CELRON PROCESSOR. I WANT TO PLAY THE NEW GAMES SO WHICH IS BETTER PLEASE SUGGEST FRIENDS.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
yea ofcourse sempron is betta than celeron.yups i guess sempron is gonna perform better then celeron while playing games,but mind it dont expect this rig to play all the games in medium to high settings.

OP
A

ASH_DSG

THANKS FOR SUGGESTION BUT I WANT TO PLAY GAMES AND WANT THE RIG UNDER 7K OF AGP SLOT MOBO SO WHICH SHOULD I BUY AMD OR INTEL AND FROM WHERE IN DELHI.

hummer

Journeyman
under 7k or over 7k in my opinion ,AMD sempron 2500+ is better than ne celeron.
celeron r worse performin , less value fr money, n higher heatin issues.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
@padikkal plz read the post properly before posting.his budget is less than 8k for processor,motherboard,ram,and cabinet.juz proc & mobo u hav suggested will coe around 9k.

OP
A

ASH_DSG

Thanks guys for ur opinion my friend had a celeron 2.53 ghz d processor and ATI9100 chipset motherboard with agpslot and 256mb ddr ram is his configuration ok. I like it so should I try it or not please give suggestion.

Sourabh

Laptoping
You would have a tough time finding a motherboard with 9100IGP as they are phased out. Getting the sempron with k8v-mx is the best option. If you wanna game, increse your budget further and get a geforece 6200. Its that simple :)

hummer

Journeyman
and if u can increase ur budget y not go fr amd 64 2800+(939) with ati rs482 chipset. on board gpu ati x200 equivalent 2 a pci-e x300. both ll come around 10000. the motherboard ll b future proof fr some time. and budget wise it wont b very far frm celeron 2.53D + ati9100+ 6200
and this ll b agp. certainly gettin outdated. wha say.

hummer

Journeyman
sorry my mistake, i meant socket 754 2800+ with msi rs482 fr socket 754. this ll b cheaper around 10000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom