Help finding PG in B'lore

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Hi guys,

I just got a job here in Bangalore @ Indhranagar. Its very closer to SAPNA Book house. I am currently with my brother whose room is in BTM Layout. It took me atleast 50 minutes from there. So please help me find some good PG's in Indhra Nagar. Budget would be upto 3.5k. Hope, i get some help here.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hi guys,

I just got a job here in Bangalore @ Indhranagar. Its very closer to SAPNA Book house. I am currently with my brother whose room is in BTM Layout. It took me atleast 50 minutes from there. So please help me find some good PG's in Indhra Nagar. Budget would be upto 3.5k. Hope, i get some help here.

You IDIOT. you are living in BTM and doesn't care to let me know. This is not fair. :)

I live in same area. let me know when you are free. We shall meet :)

Check for PGs in Murugeshpaliya.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

oops, i dont know that man. Anyway PM me ur number we will meet for sure.

BTW Where is Murugeshpaliya? Is it any closer to Indhira Nagar?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I know only tow paliyas - Shikaripaliya and Kalashipaliya

And one halli too - DevarChickenHalli

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^

It's just 5-10 minutes from Indira nagar, towards Marathahalli.

Indira Nagar -> Domlur -> Kodihalli -> HAL -> Murugeshpaliya -> old airport ----> Marathahalli

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

What about Indhra Nagar itself. I dont want to spend the beautiful morning in these crowded buses. If it's walkable distance, say 2 kms, then it's OK for me. Do you know some guy in and around Indhra Nagar, to help me find a good PG?

Nemes!s

Broken In
Hi Raj

You can try out in Thippasandra or kodihalli or jeevanbema nagar areas, as these areas very near to ur office place within 1km range.

Well but I'm not sure about any PG though.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^

What about Indhra Nagar itself. I dont want to spend the beautiful morning in these crowded buses. If it's walkable distance, say 2 kms, then it's OK for me. Do you know some guy in and around Indhra Nagar, to help me find a good PG?

I think Indira Nagar is a bit costly. Dont know anyone living in that area. Do get magazines like Ad-mag. You will find lot of ads in there.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^

Where are u man? By chance any closer to BTM or Indhra Nagar?

I am in Pune now. Before that I stayed at BTM 1st stage and then shifted to Madiwala.

Btw. congrats you got rid of draconian rules of your company :D

Last edited:

Baker

Albicelestes
^^

since ur office is near to sapna book house , u probably check for rooms near tippsandra or jeevan bheema nagar there it will be cheaper...

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I am in Pune now. Before that I stayed at BTM 1st stage and then shifted to Madiwala.

Btw. congrats you got rid of draconian rules of your company :D

Yup. Now i can bring my MP860 to office and listen songs while i work, the only thing they told want from me is, to finish the module within the time... :D

since ur office is near to sapna book house , u probably check for rooms near tippsandra or jeevan bheema nagar there it will be cheaper...

Will try to look at these areas. Thanks buddy

tejaslok

Journeyman
indranagar is damn costly to look for a PG there !

as bond said look for a PG near Mpalya or Tpalaya

BTW im put up at mysore road :)

Top Bottom