HELP : Drive not opening (refers to unavailable location) after partitioningyeaterday

alok108

Right off the assembly line
HELP : Drive not opening (refers to unavailable location) after partitioning

yesterday I partitioned a dell laptop(win7) with easeus partition manager. After partitioning when it tried to restart, then it couldn't enter into the os but failed at startup and I was stuck with no option as restore also didn't work. I had to install another copy of win 7 on other drive as the previous one was reserved for oem. Then after getting into new installation I again installed easeus and tried to resize the partitioned of previous installation and after rebooting I was able to recover my old installation. But now one of the drive was missing from my computer though easeus and disk manager showed them. I rebooted to the new installation and here i could get all the drive intact. Now I moved every content from that partition(bad one) to a another partition(good one) and formatted it and gave a drive letter. I restarted into the old instllation and now i got all the drives. I again relocated all the content to the new partition (which was not showing). Now I went to msconfig and deleted the entry of newer installation and rebooted but now again that drive is not opening up and says it refers to a location that is unavailable. now what to do? Please help ASAP. I am stuck as it is not my lappy and he contacted me for partitioning it. Now all depends on u my navigators!

Top Bottom