help d newbe

which is the best camera from SE cybershot family phones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chetan55

Broken In
frnds i m newbe in mob world. plz suggest me a phone having 2.0 mp cam(clearmost)frm SE or nokia.my budget is 10 k.i want only the camera should be good.prfby frm SE.

K

krazyfrog

K750i camera is better than that of K550i. Actually its the best 2mpix around. No need to look any where else. Just go for K750i.

Stuge

Youngling
K-series is specifically made for Camera and W series is for Walkmans.I will recommend you to buy K series if you prefer to use camera .

Right nOW I'm using K550i:)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
hey k550i is 11k and u can bargain it say 10.5 or around and its new and successor to k750i but all say its cam quality is little less compared to k750i
me given the choice i would get k550i

also note only these fone hv autofoucus and flash which many nokia phone dont hv
like that nokia 6300 (10k ) is good in everything but has not got

auto foucus,flash and bad battery......need to recharge it for everyday.one fellow told that it plays music for only 4-5 hrs

its battery back is low cause of its 16.7million colur screen it seems it eats up lot of power to generate that 24 bit (16.7 million colour ) display

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
Its true that K550i is a cybershot with autofocus so it has 2 b gud while takin pictures but that aint da case!!
K750i,W810i has much better cam compared to K550i so i dont agree that K series has de upper hand while it cums to cam!!
W810i,W830,W710 they r all walkman series but at da same time they have de best 2MP cam which beats K550i by a long way as well as K710i!!
W series r Allrounder:MUSIC AS WELL AS CAM!!
EDIT:-guyz i m juz talkin bout 2MP so plz dont reply me that K790i etc has a better cam,ofcourse it will b as it has a 3.2MP cam.
thank tc

K

krazyfrog

K550i has a focal length of 3.8mm while K750i has 4.8mm. This is the reason why it doesn't perform as good as K750i.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
K750i is the best phone available in the market. Go for it for its best camera and good sound quality as well. It is well in ur budget also.

K

krazyfrog

^^ Actually those numbers didn't made any sense to me whatsoever:D. I saw them on gsmarena and thats why i posted it here. Anyways the the bottom line is that K550i camera doesn't perform as good as K750i.

OP
C

chetan55

Broken In
thanx

thanx all of u,
ur suggestions are quite useful...can i go for nokia fones (remember,again i stik to good quality cam)...any suggestions!!! dont tell me i shud go for n95 or like dat ...i am talking about 2 mp...

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
dude, dun bother abt anything else. go and pick up a k750i. it has the best 2mp cam and is the cheapest. no phone can ever match its quality to price ratio! :)

OP
C

chetan55

Broken In
infra_red_dude said:
dude, dun bother abt anything else. go and pick up a k750i. it has the best 2mp cam and is the cheapest. no phone can ever match its quality to price ratio! :)

thanx

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
q. what do those numbers in the focal length mean?
a. those numbers give the focussing capability of the lens of the cam. a 4.8mm focal length means that the lens can capture an image at a minimum distance of 4.8mm. if the object is any more nearer to the lens (say abt 4mm) then the cam won't be able to properly capture the image, rather i won't be properly visible neither can it be recognised.

hence in the world of focal length, the minimum number the better! so a phone wid 3.8mm focal length can capture the image of an object which is at a distace of 3.8mm. but such close distances appear only when taking macro (close up) shots.

but one thing to be noted is that the lesser the focal length doesn't always mean the best cam. the image quality depends on a number of factors. for. eg, the w700i cam has a focal length of 4.3mm. meaning, that if an object is at a distance of 4.3mm from the lens then a w700i can capture the image while the k750i cam cannot! but everyone knows that w700i doesn't haf AF, hence the k750 is a better phone wid macro mode and AF. also if we look at k550i, its focal length is lesser than that of k750i so its cam shud be better.but since the image quality depends on various factors k750i beats it. so lesser number is better.... but only for macro shots.

@chetan55
dun get confused wid all this discussion. this was jus an explanation for the focal length. go ahead and buy the k750i. its cam is slightly better than k550i while its the cheapest phone who's cam can beat the costliest 2mp phone's cam!

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
thats ok. u got the info na :)

simply put: a lens with a shorter focal length will be able to "see" a wider view of an object than can a lens with a longer focal length.

K

krazyfrog

Thanks for the info. I was never good in optics (the branch of physics, not my eyes:D).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom