Help configuring new pc budget 35 -40K

vinayjamwal

Broken In
Hey friends i want to build a desktop mainly for programming (eclipse) and photoshop plz suggest me. :|
I am thinking of AMD fx 8350 +ASRock 970 extreme motherboard ,cooler master cabinet ,ram 4gb or 8gb.
SO plz FOLKS suggest me configuration according to my requirement & budget.
Thanx in advance:-D

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: basically for programming like eclipse and photoshop.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 35 to 40 K

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Not now

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: window 7 & 8 64 bit

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500Gb or 1 tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:18 LED

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Speakers and mouse

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: In 4weeks

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: nope

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Chandigarh. Yeah referring both locally and on line FLIPKART.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I am thinking of AMD fx 8350 +ASRock 970 extreme motherboard and Cooler master cabinet. It would be highly helpful if you guyz help me to configure my desktop.You guyz can post both amd or intel based platform configuration.
Thanx again

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Welcome to TDF.:-D
please fill this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

Last edited:
Welcome to TDF :)

As gaming isn't the prime requirement, I suggest this:

i5 4430 (13000)
Asus B85M (6200)
Kingston HyperX blu 1600 MHz 4 GB (2600)
WD Blue 1 TB (4200)
Antec VP450P (2650)
NZXT Gamma (2300)
Dell S2240L (8800)
Logitech MK200 (800)
Asus optical drive (1000)

total: 41550

OP
V

vinayjamwal

Broken In
Welcome to TDF :)

As gaming isn't the prime requirement, I suggest this:

i5 4430 (13000)
Asus B85M (6200)
Kingston HyperX blu 1600 MHz 4 GB (2600)
WD Blue 1 TB (4200)
Antec VP450P (2650)
NZXT Gamma (2300)
Dell S2240L (8800)
Logitech MK200 (800)
Asus optical drive (1000)

total: 41550

:-D thanx dear :clap2:
waiting for more response.....:|

OP
V

vinayjamwal

Broken In
Go with harshil's config.it is really good for your work

actually while browsing i got through this article so iam little confused about processor.
More on Haswell: Core i5-4670K, Core i5-4670, Core i5-4570 and Core i5-4430 Processors Review. Page 9 - X-bit labs
:|:|:|:| so help me plz..

OP
V

vinayjamwal

Broken In
thanx everyone for your suggestions:mrgreen: well here is my final configuration.
i5 4570
Asus B85M
Kingston HyperX blu 1600 MHz 4 GB
WD Blue 1 TB
Antec VP450P
NZXT Gamma
Dell S2240L
Logitech MK200
Asus optical drive

But if you guyz could suggest me with better cabinet..... :-D :-D:-D

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
thanx everyone for your suggestions:mrgreen: well here is my final configuration.
i5 4570
Asus B85M
WD Blue 1 TB
Antec VP450P
NZXT Gamma
Dell S2240L
Logitech MK200
Asus optical drive

Corsair 200R -3000.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
corsair 200R is not good when you can get bitfenix merc alpha for less.
*www.anandtech.com/show/6515/corsair-carbide-200r-case-review-how-low-can-you-go/7
I think I'd still recommend tracking down a BitFenix Merc Alpha or Merc Beta instead. Those enclosures are cheaper still, but offer more well rounded performance.
btw i also tried getting gamma but couldn't in Delhi & someone here failed to get it in Mumbai so in my opinion chances are very slim of getting Gamma in Chandigarh unless you spend at least 3000 since any online shop delivering cabinet charge at least 500 as shipping charges.i ordered Bitfenix Merc Alpha from snapdeal as shipping is free so only cabinet cost which is 2700 gets charged but they have only 1-2 units left.flipkart also offer free shipping on cabinets but they only have coolermaster models.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
i5 4570
Asus B85M
WD Blue 1 TB
Antec VP450P
NZXT Gamma
Dell S2240L
Logitech MK200
Asus optical drive

I have the exact same Processor + Mobo and Eclipse and Photoshop both work like a charm [But i have 8gb Ram - you can upgrade in the future, just add a similar stick]

Top Bottom