Help choosing phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalsen

Broken In
I am a filmmaker, and as you might have guessed, i need to keep a detailed and extremely extensive contact list. On the other hand, i cannot go for phones that are easy to damage, so the hardier they are the better. I dont need a music phone, neither do i need any fancy camera, although a decent 2 mp camera would be preferred. What i need is a phone which will be hardy, have a decent camera, but more importantly with expandable memory and will have a good os which will also let me keep me an extensive address book with photos, if possible.
Money is no object. Any suggestions, from the cheapest, to the costliest is gratefully welcomed.please help me out.

shashank4u

Youngling
what about N73 ME..though you don't want a music phone its still good for all use...
A film maker and don't need a music phone ...Nokia 5700 is also a nice phone but again its a music phone .

you can also consider HTC smartphones they have QWERTY keypads dunno they are easy to damage or not.

Pathik

Google Bot
Yep thats a gr8 fone but isnt released yet.. And also the thread starter wont need all the features..

desai_amogh

In the zone
k750i is a very good option ... it supports all the feature the thread starter is asking for.. very stable fone.. im using it for last 1 year..

OP
T

tamalsen

Broken In
i have a music player, thats the only reason i dont care for music capabilities in my phone. K750i is a little old , and i have used it already. What do you guys think of the motoming? any ideas? any other smartphones?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
If you think K750 is old..than you can choose k550i.

But I will suggest you...if you want 2 MP camera phone..than k750 is ideal for you.Else go for 3.2 MP camera phone.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
he says he DOESENT want a good camera phone just a rough and tuff phone that can handle lots of contacts. the 6600 is really tough though the toughest phone ive seen is a 1100 from nokia

Third Eye

gooby pls
entrana said:
he says he DOESENT want a good camera phone just a rough and tuff phone that can handle lots of contacts. the 6600 is really tough though the toughest phone ive seen is a 1100 from nokia
But he said a decent 2mp cam.Who needs vga cam.:confused:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Go for 1100 from nokia it runs for weeks before any charging needs and it is as hard as any phone can get.You can buy a dedicated camera from the money you saved in buying phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom