Help buying Norton Internet Security 2012

Shibaprasad

Journeyman
I have Norton Internet Security 2011 in my netbook and it is going to end in 1 month. I brought it from Norton India website. Now I want to purchase Norton Internet Security 2012. On Norton site it costs Rs. 1,219.99 and on flipkart it is Rs. 936

So from where I should buy this product

Alien

Journeyman
:rofl: Do you really want us to answer that???

If you are having doubts about buying from flipkart; they are one of the safest online shopping services in India at present.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Most of computer related things you will buy will be cheaper than MRP. Flipkart is arguably the best online store, you can buy from there :wink:

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
Why Are You Buying Norton.....I am Using Quick Heal Total Security And It Is Much Better Than Norton...I Will Suggest You To Buy Quick Heal...
If You Want Only Norton Then You Should Buy From Flipkart as its a very safe site for money transfer from credit/debit card...!!!

OP
Shibaprasad

Shibaprasad

Journeyman
I think Norton and Kaspersky Internet Security are the best in market. I am using Norton about a year and Im very impressed

samudragupta

Youngling
+ 1 to kaspersky (i use it) :)
however the new version of norton is also very good and light on resources as compared to the older versions... get either doesnt matter....

rider

as Kratos
Kaspersky is now number one, even computer gaints apple computers take help regarding to security issues from them.

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
When you have last used norton and which version?

IMO people should also avoid K7 total security which is rampant in Indian market....

I Used 2011 Version.....!!!

I think Norton and Kaspersky Internet Security are the best in market. I am using Norton about a year and Im very impressed

You Should Must Use QUICK HEAL TOTAL SECURITY 2012......ITS IMPRESSED ME...IF YOU ARE HESITATING TO BUY QUICK HEAL PRODUCTS THEN USE TRIAL VERSION...!!!:|:|

tech_boy

The Annoying Thing
Buy Kaspersky , i have personally used Norton and Kaspersky. Kaspersky is much better and
buy it from Flipkart.

Top Bottom