Help build my laptop workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jubintkm

Broken In
I want a laptop(assembled).Do help me build it.

I use softwares autodesk maya,3d max,vue 8 xstream,vray renderer,foundry nuke,massive etc.Also i do midi works with cubase.

Im gonna spend Rs.10000 for a graphics card.Rest of the configuratiuon should be worth Rs.30000 and support smooth run of my softwares in parellel

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
you will benefit if you get a desktop within that budget. it will be far more superior than laptop. moreover, no laptop which have mobility or integrated graphics will give you good graphics as compared to a desktop discrete graphics card.

you can't assemble a laptop yourself. however in some cases like DELL you can configure it according to your needs on their website and they will send you that.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Also please don't post the same thread in multiple sections. I've deleted the others. Keep the discussions in this one.

latino_ansari

Legendary Darknight
u won't be able to configure a laptop according to ur "will" even in dell laptops... so u are better off with a desktop computer...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I want a laptop(assembled).Do help me build it.

I use softwares autodesk maya,3d max,vue 8 xstream,vray renderer,foundry nuke,massive etc.Also i do midi works with cubase.

Im gonna spend Rs.10000 for a graphics card.Rest of the configuratiuon should be worth Rs.30000 and support smooth run of my softwares in parellel

for 30k you won't get a gaming laptop. forget workstation. get a desktop or increase your budget if willing to get lappy.

g_goyal2000

Youngling
Hi.

I'm considering buying a Dell Studio 15 laptop since it offers customization as per my needs.
Budget: below 55k.

My main query is, should I go for Intel Core i3 or i5 processor?

Secondly, the RAM being offered is
1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM which will work at 1066MHz for Intel Arrandale CPU as per the website.

So are i3 or i5 Arrandale CPU's?

Is it logical to buy 1333 MHZ RAM when it will eventually function at reduced speeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom