Heavy Bass speakers (preferably Genius sw g2.1 3000 speakers)

Aakar

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys,

I have been looking for good 2.1 speakers with very good bass (Yes, I'm a bass lover). I usually watch more of movies/TV shows and listen to songs, but I play games too. I have come to the conclusion that gaming speakers would be best for me (due to the extra bass), and after doing some hunting I have short listed the below speakers.

My budget would be around 4k-8k max (Indian rupees), or $60 to $100 (or max $110)

(in order of preference)
1. Genius SW 2.1 2000
2. Genius SW 2.1 3000
3. Logitech Z623
4. Logitech X-540
5. Logitech Z506

I feel like I am at war, searching for the Genius speakers here in Mumbai, India but no luck. Could someone please help me get these speakers, and if not the Genius ones, then some other 2.1 (or even 5.1) speakers which have awesome Bass?

The bigger the subwoofer driver, the better obviously :) Thanks for your help!

Update:
I am now considering one of the below three options, post the suggestions of the good people here, and doing some research online.

1. Logitech Z623 (thx certified)
2. Edifier s330d
3. Klipsch Promedia 2.1 (again thx certified i guess)

Last edited:

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
For Genius speakers, contact these:

Transtek Infoways Pvt Ltd
Gala No.2, Noble Industrial, Estate No.1, Navghar, Vasai East,THANE
Telephone: 9821170002

OP
A

Aakar

have u considered sony srs d9?

I did check out srs d9 and also auditioned it at a couple of stores but i did not like the sound clarity/bass as much. I found the f&d 550x better than these :/

For Genius speakers, contact these:

Transtek Infoways Pvt Ltd
Gala No.2, Noble Industrial, Estate No.1, Navghar, Vasai East,THANE
Telephone: 9821170002

I tried calling this number multiple times but seems like they have stopped selling genius speakers. Any other suggestions?

Has anyone tested the speakers i listed and let me know which speaker has the best bass and overall good sound quality? Also, if someone could help me know where the genius sw g2.1 3000 would be available, i lt wouls be great, thanks!!

OP
A

Aakar

Thanks guys.

I will think about the logitech z623. But can anyone tell me about the genius sw g2.1 3000?

Minion

Conversation Architect
Thanks guys.

I will think about the logitech z623. But can anyone tell me about the genius sw g2.1 3000?

I don't understand why are you inclined towards Genius Its less powerful only 70 watts RMS while Logitech is 200 watts,Genius Sound quality is questionable,logitech is cheaper at 8k and Finally logitech is well known brand for manufacturing some quality speakers.

OP
A

Aakar

Guys i did some research on the logitech z633 but some people said the edifier s330d and klipsch promedia 2.1are better than the logitech z623. Any views on this? I judt want the best 2.1 speakers in my budget.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Guys i did some research on the logitech z633 but some people said the edifier s330d and klipsch promedia 2.1are better than the logitech z623. Any views on this? I judt want the best 2.1 speakers in my budget.

klipsch pro media is not available anywhere and Edifier S330D cost 34k and Edifier is only 70 watts.

OP
A

Aakar

klipsch pro media is not available anywhere and Edifier S330D cost 34k and Edifier is only 70 watts.

I can do some more research and find a place to buy the klipsch, but are they better thsn the logitech z623? Also i did find the edifier s330d for 7.5k somewhere. So, once again which one has the best sound, especially bass? :)

Minion

Conversation Architect
I can do some more research and find a place to buy the klipsch, but are they better thsn the logitech z623? Also i did find the edifier s330d for 7.5k somewhere. So, once again which one has the best sound, especially bass? :)

Yes,Klispsch has better sound quality than Logitech due to tweeters.

They both have same power so if you can find klispch then get it.

Top Bottom