Heat Is On! Give Your Readings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I am not aware of this problem, lets start another thread for this problem, timing can only be set manually by disabling the SPD timings in BIOS thats what I know.

How are u OC with single stick?
There is an OC thread where u might find lots of info, its posted by sam9s

assasin

Banned
^^^ oc is perfect with the 667 module.timings r auto set @ 4-4-4-12.but the prob arises when i insert the 533 module.the pc wont post if i dont manually set the timings to 5-5-5-15.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
mixing 667 & 533 is not a gud idea, 1st get 533 replaced with the 667 same paired ram, I thing the problem is with different frequency ram in dual channel.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
My understanding is that the higher 667 ram will be scaled down to 533 else it cannot work in dual channel, so yes u need to have same config paired ram for sure, either 667 or 533.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@Kniwor n assasin....thnx for us suggestions...lets c wat i can do.
but it has to wait till the weekend, dnt have time nw :(

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
config:

AMD Athlon 64 venice 3000+ 1.8 GHz Overclocked to 2.5GHz.
2x512MB Transcend DDR 400 overclocked to 450MHz approx.
Seagate SATA2 160GB.
Zebronics Geforce cabinet with 2 Cooler Master HSF.

sytem: 35
CPU: 41
AUX: 46
HDD: 45
Core 47

room temperature: 28

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
ranjan2001 said:
Deathvirus,

what is your cabby & what is your ambient temp? I am using speedfan 4.32 but your screen shows all fans, in my case it only shows CPU fan, my Peace cabby has 4 fans, how can I monitor that in speedfan

*img248.imageshack.us/img248/9270/0068li2.jpg

do we need to set some options somewhere in speed fan or mobo to show all the details. I doubt my mobo fan sensors are not working as they
should.

I use a Antec PlusView II cabby ... check it out here :

*www.techenclave.com/forums/rig/viewgallery-265.html

About ambient temps .. i didn't get ambient temps in the cabby itself .. but my room temps were 25-26c as i had the AC running .. :p ...

Also , to properly monitor the temps , ur fans must be connected to the mobo via the chassis fan connectors ..

Kniwor

Learner
assasin said:
now both rams r working @ 667 4-4-4-12.
so is there any need to replace my 533 stick???

dude.... ur posts are totally confusing, to take some sense, tell us what FSB are running the board at, then tell us if the ram is running at 1:1 or higher or lower, and then we will have there mere info of what ur ram is running at and a suggestion can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom