Headphones for sports use for 4k max...

tkin

Back to school!!
Any other? Soundmagic is not so recognized a brand I guess.. Hearing it for the first time... Any other heard companies? I was really digging the idea of platronics 930 the wireless one... Wireless takes care of that pesky cable...
Listen, first make up your mind, do you want sound quality? Or portability(use for jogging)?

You can't have both, all headphones made for jogging suck, the wireless ones are specially cr@p, they sound worse than 1000/- headphones, but will stick to your ear when you are jogging.

If you want sq, get the headphones like PX100II, or IEM Soundmagic E30: SoundMAGIC E30 Review

If you want a compromise, there's only one hp I can think of: Koss Sportapro, not sure if you can get it in India, try ebay global easybuy.

Jogging: Wireless stuff, or senn PMX680(ok'ish)

And stay away for from wireless unless you don't give a damn about sq.

OP
M

mindfreak2u

Broken In
Soundmagic pl30 has a lot of stuff on the box like many earbuds and carrying box right?? I think it looks cool and had great reviews.. I think ill go with pl30...

tkin

Back to school!!
Soundmagic pl30 has a lot of stuff on the box like many earbuds and carrying box right?? I think it looks cool and had great reviews.. I think ill go with pl30...
Yeah, I think 3 sets of silicon buds, 3 sets of foam buds, a pouch as well, good headphone, get it eyes closed, just don't touch bass control knobs, if you apply pressure in a wrong direction they could break.

tkin

Back to school!!
Which one is better? E30 or PL30 if both come with xtra earbuds and the clip and the carry bag... ?
E30 is the upgraded version of PL30, both has its own plus points, PL30 is a bit bass heavy, while E30 provides clear neutral sound. Also PL30 has higher sensitivity, can be easily driven with a low powered amp like FiiO E6, E30 has lower sensitivity, to drive it you need a powerful amp, but both can be driven by cellphones or walkmans easily.

tkin

Back to school!!
E30 has carry case and xtra buds?
Yes, I am using it atm, used PL30 before, both come with same accessories, aka, 3 sets of silicon buds, 3 sets of foam buds, soft carry pouch, and ear holder(don't know what they call em :p )
Also there's code on every soundmagic product box, you can scratch it and enter the code here to see if its genuine or not: *www.soundmagic.com.cn/en/Customer/Security.html
Nice way to steer clear of fake products.

tkin

Back to school!!
E30.... Made up my mind now... Thanks tkin!!
Happy to help, do provide pics and impressions here, and be careful while jogging with it, damn thing provides amazing isolation, I almost got run over by a taxi with the headphones on :p :p

audiophilic

Journeyman
this might be worth a look
Buy Sennheiser PMX 680 SPORTS Headphone Online At Price Rs.3,490 - India

Not a complete Rip off. That thing is not in-ear, though. Its not a neckband either. May not fit everyone. Only advantage is that its sweat & water resistance. Usually for sports, sound quality does not matter to the athlete as much as fit perfection and water resistivity, so this would be great for you, if you wanna try.

Top Bottom