Headphones for 3-5k

Darth Vader

In the zone
Is this : Amazon.com: Koss ProDJ100 Headphones: Electronics a good deal ?
Amazon is shipping to India for 4.6k all inclusive, or I am looking for someone coming from US in the next few week (which would put the cost to 2.6k)

If you can spend 6k and expect someone from USA, better look at in 100$ range.
The Fact is you don't have a good HF for 100$....better spend a little more and get a ATH-M50S Straight cable for 125$. Worth every penny spent.
Amazon.com: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones with Coiled Cable: Electronics

sksundram

In the zone
If you can spend 6k and expect someone from USA, better look at in 100$ range.
The Fact is you don't have a good HF for 100$....better spend a little more and get a ATH-M50S Straight cable for 125$. Worth every penny spent.
Amazon.com: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones with Coiled Cable: Electronics

+1 This is the Headphone that MKBHD swear by. A great buy. Look no further.

OP
A

anaklusmos

Youngling
Yes I have seen the raving reviews about M50 and would love to get it, It may be the best headphone in the world, but under no circumstances can i go above 6k (not even a single rupee).
And im going from 5k to 6k ONLY if really worth it

josin

In the zone
Yes I have seen the raving reviews about M50 and would love to get it, It may be the best headphone in the world, but under no circumstances can i go above 6k (not even a single rupee).
And im going from 5k to 6k ONLY if really worth it

Headphone Buying Guide - Head-Fi.org Community

If not Koss this fits your bill *www.amazon.com/Fostex-Semi-Open-Headphones-Commercial-Applications/dp/B0002MT6RY

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
You are making a mistake not going for the Denon 510R at Rs 4500. Anyways ... its your wish...do take a look at these too... Noontec Zoro Fashion Hi-Fi Professional Headphone Black | eBay

Darth Vader

In the zone
@OP It is better to try for yourself and buy.

You have had plenty of suggestions for your budget....and it's your time to go down to the shop, hear for yourself and decide.

Good luck.

OP
A

anaklusmos

Youngling
@OP It is better to try for yourself and buy.

You have had plenty of suggestions for your budget....and it's your time to go down to the shop, hear for yourself and decide.

Good luck.

Any suggestions where I can find these headphones to try? Whichever electronics store I go to, all they have is random assortment of Sennheiser and Sony headphones, with the salesman trying to push the Beats on me :S

Adibaba

Broken In
Guys i hav also the same query just i m into a headphones that have large soundstage and bit of punchy bass same budget

samudragupta

Youngling
inorder to enjoy wide soundstage you require open headphones, something like these MDR-IF245RK : HiFi / Home Theatre Headphones : Headphones : Sony India

Top Bottom