HDD cooler and SMPS in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Well i am a resident of Kolkata and in this months degit i read abt keeping the system cool and also came across HDD Cooler thing....

I searched for it here but got a negative result. My brother is going to mumbai Saturday morning and will return that very eveing and he said that he can bring me the stuff.

Please tell me what the HDD cooler is exactly told and where can i get it convinently and what will be its cost and which brand. Also tell me a good name of SMPS with atleast 500watts (my config AMD 3000+, ASUS A8NVM , 1 GB RAM ... planning to get a graphic card in sometime so i need a good smps which will help me in future upgrades) also suggest me a any other option for SMPS its power and price

Do let me know where i can get both of these under a single roof and in good price.

spynic

Case Mod - 60% ||||||----
lamington is the place...
bout HDD coolers,, i dnt kno bout branded ones,,, but they all look stupid, jus havin 2 fans on it.. so ne wud do..........jus c tht it works there..
n bout power supply.. id say go for antec true power.. evn i need 1,, coll cash for tht .. its bout the 5k range,,.. els if u need lower end..== powersafe..

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*img293.imageshack.us/img293/3402/1f7b1bsx0.th.jpg

*img293.imageshack.us/img293/4363/hddcoolerfanuq8wy9.jpg

maybe you can try these coolers.

cost Rs.100 to Rs.700

link to source: Nehru Place (prices @ Delhi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom