HD to normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i have loads of images taken from a new sony dsc t-200 which takes full hd stills at 1920x1080 but i wanna convert them to 1280x1024 - is it possible?

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
a wide screen wont become a normal image .... i tried it .... even if u select a certain size it will on its on re-size it to a widescreen resolution

for eg: if u take a wide screen image and choose 1600x1200 it will zabardasti make it 1600x900

vish786

"The Gentleman"
its necessary to maintain an aspect ratio(appr. pixel x pixel size) or else image looks squeezed from one end. u'll have to try trial & error for resizin, using a good image editor.

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
You need to correctly Crop it!

First Reduce the Height to 1024 by keeping the Ratio Constant, Now Crop the sides till 1280 pixels.

Easier in Photoshop, Reduce the Image Size, Reduce the Canvas Size.

No other way. (other than adding black bars on top or bottom)

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
:x i dont wanna crop it .... if i wanted to crop theres a simpler way just reduce the canvas size ;)

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
no not diwali .... took this is in goa day b4 yesterday its actually a bridge and a cruise boat with lights :)

narangz

Web developer
yeah i tried yaar. if we preserve the aspect ratio then its still widescreen otherwise its sort of squeezed :( any specific reason for not not liking the widescreen resolution?

vish786

"The Gentleman"
just simply resizing to 1280x1024 will not give smooth image imav.... you 'll have to ReAspect(stretching top,bottom, left, right or stretch an unimportant portion of image).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom