Hawx 2

tkin

Back to school!!
I have the original game, it sucks, mp is gone, theres one or two matches and half the time they kick you out, after trying to play atleast 100 matches I leveled up by 1/2 levels, got bored and kicked it.

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
I have the original game, it sucks, mp is gone, theres one or two matches and half the time they kick you out, after trying to play atleast 100 matches I leveled up by 1/2 levels, got bored and kicked it.

Same here MP sucks of HAWX 2 but single player is good than first game i already reached rank 50 and unlocked all aircraft's and abilities and most impressive addition to game is "online save game synch"

tkin

Back to school!!
Same here MP sucks of HAWX 2 but single player is good than first game i already reached rank 50 and unlocked all aircraft's and abilities and most impressive addition to game is "online save game synch"
Yeah, but now its impossible to level up, no matches, and the cheaters, by gawd the cheaters are ruining everything.

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Survival mode of HAWX 2 is also nice addition to the game my favourite aircraft is A-10A thunderbolt 2 its very good for survival with custom weapon pack of AA multiple missiles :)

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
is there any way to delete save games from cloud server of HAWX 2 i think my save games got corrupted whenever i try to synchronise saves it failed i tried cc cleaner to remove junk and cleared registry errors i want to start new game from the beginning anybody knowshow to do it?

tkin

Back to school!!
Hawx I was good, Hawx II on the other hand was cr@p, specially that f'n DRM(and yes I own that game).

tkin

Back to school!!
What about your experience excluding that DRM ??
In short:

Graphics: 7/10, did a good job here, has advanced tess and ground has lot more detailed textures. DX11 supported.

Gameplay: 4/10, feels slower than HAWX 1, the adrenaline is nowhere to be found, game appears bland, missions are boring and sometimes designed for co-op and when the friendly ai fumbles up(9/10 times), all hell breaks lose, I spent 80% of time in game to dodge attacks, sometimes upto 40 minutes straight, the friendly ai was supposed to cover me, but they were busy flying to the other side of map, so rage quit.

Story: 3/10, most convoluted and boring as hell.

Sound: 8/10, the engine sounds, the guns, missile impacts or sonic boom, all appeared authentic.

Overall: 6/10

Worth 300/- I spent? Yes.
Worth 5/6 hours I spent? Hell no.

Anyway, watch this, and never buy HAWX II:
[YOUTUBE]QN6DHx-XME8[/YOUTUBE]

This is one of the only two games for which I want to buy a X360.

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
add me sunnygaminghd ill play ,anyone knows how to delete cloud saves of HAWX2 i want to start a new campaign!!

Top Bottom