Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashis

In the zone
Hey people,
Do U guys visit the IRC's ???
I need to Know how many people Really do?
& listin to Ur Views!

GameAddict

In the zone
I am on DALNet and Undernet

Hi,

I mostly use DALNet and Undernet. But since last two weeks my IP is banned as of being a Spammer's, so can't get into certain channels. Any help?

Bye!

GA

ujjwal

Padawan
Hell yeah ... both for downloading files and for talking with others ... oh btw, raaabo is going to love this thread ;)

Oh btw, digit has an unofficial IRC room - #digit on irc.musirc.com ... but it isn't very active now :(

[deXter]

Journeyman
Have been using it since many yester years. Then came Yahoo! with its web-based chat, then came the IMs and P2Ps.. stopped using IRC during this period.. Now since the past 2 years have come back to the good ol' IRC- with much more files and content available than ever before!

A must read article for beginners:

"IRC: An alternative to P2P"

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/dextersgenius/signature1.gif

OP
Ashis

Ashis

In the zone
Thanks for that Responce !
As we all will agree that IRC is the most cool place for a geek to hang around, let other guys be informed more bout it & how to use it.8)

For those who havent joined The IRC Yet...(Don't waste time:-
Visit *www.mirc.com/ :wink:
or
Get mIRC from November DiGit's DVD (From the MAG) :D

Thanks
[deXter]...for that link..!!!
*forums.tech-arena.com/archive/index.php/t-716.html :D
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
I have been using irc too for 3 years now it's good 'casue u find some really rare collection of books there apart from other stuffs ;)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

curvenger

Broken In
Am using for the past 3 years.. its preety cool ya know.. I used to be in Dalnet but now we are making our own network /server irc.youthim.org which works fine... and our main channel is #aizawlchat and I am operator there under my nick curv .. please do visit us ... thnxxxx

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Me sometimes hangout on freenode

Poll options are rather strange...
-> No, No not yet!
-> What's that ??
what do i click on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom