Has the forum server become too slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

connexion

Control Of Chaos
Some time here also slow load of pages. This may be because of under sea cable break.
Any one of u confirm the status of the under sea cable break?

i checked on the net . there is no news it got repaired. but it did not say anythin about internet services gettin affected. it said only the voice services were affected. guess these forum problems are local database issues.

tkin

Back to school!!
Super slow yaar...it just crawls.
This now explains why we've so many "Automarged Doublepost" or "Posted Again" :p
If the admins don't do something this forum's gonna die:sad:, I just can't live without it. It seems the side ads cause most of the problems, I think if the ad server does not respond the forum gets slow(just a wild guess).

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
If the admins don't do something this forum's gonna die:sad:, I just can't live without it. It seems the side ads cause most of the problems, I think if the ad server does not respond the forum gets slow(just a wild guess).

Me too cannot live if the forum falls. I don't find anything entertaining in net except the forum. BTW the page opens fine in my 112 Kbps connection.:?

tkin

Back to school!!
Me too cannot live if the forum falls. I don't find anything entertaining in net except the forum. BTW the page opens fine in my 112 Kbps connection.:?
The downtime fluctuates, it was down all day today but is working OK now.
Who knows for how long.

expertno.1

Technomancer
yes, he just no changed his siggy. Earlier it was "Bole mere lips, I love uncle chips" :d
lmao ! :razz:

and about this forum's server , it is in united states and that on slow eaglewood network ....... i wish it was in india !

that would really speed up ............

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ leave him buddy... don't disclose his identity... he recently got his username and all changed and trying to be a better active member.. so what is the problem with you all ??

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Well, IMO they don't have anything better to do and are just bored.

Pulling legs of fellow members is an acitivty carried out by most of the people in this forum for self entertainment.

*sighs* Live and let live. :|

Edit: Even I enjoyed this very much in the vaibhavtek era, but then, the other guy does feel bad and we shouldn't make fun of him excessively. Once in a time it is okay, but this is getting too much now.

May be he's or he may be not.

But, u surely has got BittuMania or BittuPhobia... :razz:
hmmmm? I think it is you who has got BittuMania/Phobia. :|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom