1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Has TATA DoCoMo stopped?

Discussion in 'Broadband and DTH' started by sumit05, Oct 31, 2017.

1. sumit05

sumit05 Member

Has docomo stopped its service because i m not able to recharge.Here in my area the retailers are saying they have stopped recharging docomo.Are all docomo users facing this? Till now no official conformation from Docomo.Share your thoughts.

2. ULTRON 17

ULTRON 17 Member

Yes, It stopped in Haryana. Other States don't know. Even my friend get message from them to port number to other company. So port ur number as soon as possible.

3. kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg Well-Known Member

Already ported my Tata DoCoMo number to Vodafone(4G),some 2 months ago,here at Kolkata Circle.
    So,those of whom are having Tata DoCoMo numbers,port to other providers of your choice including JiO.

4. topgear

topgear Fast 'N' Furious

T24 is also some how connected with Tata Docomo I guess but so far it's working good but not sure if I should port or not - got T24 from Big Bazaar :D

5. kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg Well-Known Member

Friend, better move on to other providers of your choice and decision. The earlier you switch over, the less hassle and complexity later on.

topgear likes this.
  6. ax3

ax3 Cool as a CUCUMBAR ! ! !

some news says Tata docomo has been sold to Airtel ... will take some time for Airtel to adjust Tata users ...

am getting slow net speed (40kbps) via docomo wifi dongle from this month ... hope Airtel does it fast ...

any1 using docomo wifi dongle experiencing speed issues ???

7. lutenic

lutenic New Member

Yes True, TATA customer are being ported to Airtel officially. People should get notification that they are being ported to Airtel soon

8. dissel

dissel Active Member

Also like to know T24 future...recently recharged via Freecharge and it worked.

Got two T24 SIM.

9. quicky008

quicky008 Well-Known Member

I've been a docomo user for a fairly long time and of late i've been receiving messages from tata on my phone that say something along the lines of "Dear Customer,the rumours that tata teleservices have ceased operations are completely untrue and false-we continue to provide services as usual".I've received this message on my phone atleast 8-10 times over the past few days-make of that what you will.I live in a region situated in south 24 pgs of WB btw.

Docomo's website still appears to be functional and my sim cards are still working normally-i am yet to receive any notifications or warnings to port my number to some other service provider from tata's end,only time will tell what lies in store for us.

topgear and khalil1210 like this.
  10. ax3

11. dissel

dissel Active Member

Today I'm seeing this happening for my T24 SIM for the whole day - Changing network, during that switch Phone, temporarily lost network - Anyone having similar experience with their T24 SIM ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. ankushv

ankushv Member

My GSM and CDMA numbers are working fine in Mumbai .

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

13. ax3

@ankushv ... got a call from their support ppl stating its been closed ... so i have requested them to shut/close my account ...

14. ankushv

ankushv Member

Checked my numbers . CDMA and GSM . Still working in Mumbai . Also in Mumbai the GSM now works on 3g without changing sim on Airtel . As in Mumbai circle previously Tata docomo was 2g only . Also note that although my phone is 4G with Tata sim catching the airtel network ... the sim can only work upto 3g no 4G airtel for my sim at least as of now .

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

15. nac

nac Well-Known Member

The same is being happening for Aircel too?

They can't abruptly stop the service unnoticed, right? Pretty much everything is linked with mobile number (aadhaar, gas, bank...).

16. TheSloth

TheSloth Don't ban me,pleash (G_G)

Yes Aircel also has stopped suddenly from today morning I guess. One friend from Chennai has confirmed.

17. whitestar_999

whitestar_999 Super Moderator

18. TheSloth

TheSloth Don't ban me,pleash (G_G)

I have two people from Chennai who reported they aren't getting network since today morning in their Aircel SIMs.

19. whitestar_999

whitestar_999 Super Moderator

It seems like Aircel is facing some major network issue as per their official update.

20. quicky008

quicky008 Well-Known Member

For the last few days my phone containing my docomo sim has been switching over to "IND AIRTEL" network from "Tata Docomo" while remaining on standby-whenever this happens i can't make and receive any calls whatsoever until and unless i restart the phone(strangely however,data services still seem to work though),which is really a major irritant.Has anyone else faced this issue with docomo?Is there any possible way to stop this auto-switching of my phone to airtel's network?

Btw my phone happens to be a motorola g2 x1068.